• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Tennessee @ Florida - 9/17: WIN 33 - 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

awebbf5

VIP Member
that a boy powell nice sack and jay, come on jelani u gotta catch that. we got to answer with a score.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah, how many chances can they give 'em? THIS really leaves a bad taste in my mouth--good stop on the 2-pt conversion, but our "D" has gotten the shaft from these striped-shirts--THAT'S why that missed pick was so big: I think we still win this one by a couple of TDs, but we COULD have put it away right there.
...and here goes Danielson going on and on about how the pressures all on Muschamp, he HAS to win it, while it's all upside for Dooley and the Vols, they just have to show a good game, considering their best receiver is out now they're doing that...
What game is he WATCHING? WE'RE beating them on both sides of the ball, and the only reason it's NOT a BIG blow out is because of the officials, even WITH multiple Gator errors.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
STILL too much WOULDA SHOULDA COULDA for me. Now the bad snap and bad punt. ...and still too much time left; ALL on our defense now. Pick! NO! I. JUST. CAN'T. BELIEVE. THIS. This is WRONG.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Yeah, how many chances can they give 'em? THIS really leaves a bad taste in my mouth--good stop on the 2-pt conversion, but our "D" has gotten the shaft from these striped-shirts--THAT'S why that missed pick was so big: I think we still win this one by a couple of TDs, but we COULD have put it away right there.
...and here goes Danielson going on and on about how the pressures all on Muschamp, he HAS to win it, while it's all upside for Dooley and the Vols, they just have to show a good game, considering their best receiver is out now they're doing that...
What game is he WATCHING? WE'RE beating them on both sides of the ball, and the only reason it's NOT a BIG blow out is because of the officials, even WITH multiple Gator errors.
yeah we lose we suck, tennessee loses they had a good showing, danielson must be a ut booster.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They are about to get back into this game--and unless Jenkins GETS one of these Bray passes (RIGHT IN HIS HANDS) we are in a bit of trouble again--and we SHOULDN'T be.
Look, we DO get too many penalties, but this game is being called AGAINST US!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Our defense is just playing out of their HEADS--but the officials are workin' OVERTIME to protect the Vols.

awebbf5

VIP Member
They are about to get back into this game--and unless Jenkins GETS one of these Bray passes (RIGHT IN HIS HANDS) we are in a bit of trouble again--and we SHOULDN'T be.
Look, we DO get too many penalties, but this game is being called AGAINST US!!!
we dont get as many as these refs say we do, im glad were at home i can only imagine how bad it would be at neyland.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
End of three, and I just can't get over this weird game: we have made a lot of the same old mistakes, but we have ALSO done all the GOOD things we needed to do to win this game going away...but on official rulings alone, Tennessee is still IN this thing.
Here is the way we win this one from here:
No touchdown here. Hold them to a FG-try.
We ned one more drive, to open up the 4th. Take it down, drive it and their hopes right out of them, and it's over.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
we dont get as many as these refs say we do, im glad were at home i can only imagine how bad it would be at neyland.
You SAID it. But it COULDN'T be much worse--I've never SEEN this lopsided a what, 5-to-0 interference-call ratio? PLUS that absurd "let's-wait-for-awhile-after-he's-stopped-then-piled-on-then-on-the-ground-without-blowing-it-down-so-they-can-rip-out-the-ball-finally" call.
OK: THIS line up is NOT designed to run out the clock--but Rainey is amazing--and now he may be HURT--I was JUST about to warn about that very thing...oh MAN, we gotta pray he's OK for next week...can anyone NOT know how important he is, how GREAT he is for our team???

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If we DO want to "Close the door", it's got to be a TD, not a FG--and here's the bad pass. Another 3-pointer from "Money"-Sturgess. Hope that ISN'T a "difference-maker here, but glad he's back (with him healthy LAST year we go probably 9-3 for '10 instaed of 7-5 before the Bowl)...
BTW, in addition to Rainey, Debose just limped off to the locker room...Has he done much today (I just didn't note it)?
Looks like we're in a "pre-vent" now...maybe a tad early? ANOTHER dropped INT. More "Tip-Drill" this week!
I guess we will probably win this one--it's all passing now, HAS to be for this team in this situation...SHOULD be getting some more pick-op'ties here. Here come ANOTHER interference call...this one WAS real...same as a catch, which he would have made. ANOTHER WAY EASY INT MISSED--at the GOAL line. Next play--TD-pass. Now they are within 10 points with 4 1/2 minutes left.
IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE COME TO THIS--and don't think this can't still turn into a bleak day in the Swamp!
THREE easy picks blown during this "drive", when we KNEW they were throwing in bounds on virtually every play.
Can we NOW put this game away, guys?!! All it takes at this point is to drive the ball one more time.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...Rainey's back, at least--guess he's OK--but why not put Gillisley (sp? always get it wrong) in, along with one of the big FBs, and just play head-on-head gator football? See, missed block and DE gets little guy--4th down and it's all back on our "D" again.
OK: THEY WILL BE THROWING, every play. How about getting that pick now, boys, put this one away?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Our calls are way too predictable.. are you fucking kidding me?

And Bray looks like a way better QB than Brantley.
No getting around it...we'd be World Beaters with that kind of throwing from the QB on our side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema