• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Tennessee @ Florida - 9/17: WIN 33 - 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah--I'd listen to the RUF fade here on my phone 'cept they're at least 30 seconds behind and it's useless...but you're right, every Vol penalty is a "good play" and every ruling against UF on the replay is a "good call"...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Where are Powell and Floyd? Without pressure from them, we are going to be in a shootout--and I don't like Brantley in a passing shootout. Fumble! They get it...now incomplete and a nother penalty...OK, we were fortunate his (understandable) reaction was NOT what the officials flagged but the "business" he was getting from the O-linenam. End of quarter: now the "D" HAS to go out there and stop 'em on 3rd-and-long--big chance for a turnover here, too. Either way, they haven't shown they can stop us yet when we have the ball...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Blocked Kick by Rainey!!! Oh MY!!! (Had to do the proper commentary, right--just yelled it out loud!!!)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Alright, who missed a block? 2nd and 20...3rd and goal, basically: TD or bust. FG time...oh well, at least we get 3 from the punt block--but there goes ANOTHER 4 pts. off my original 35-17 score, and I HAD figured the kicking game for one of those 5 TDs...all the more reason to be concerned about the defensive front's pressure. Our Redzone ills continue. If Bray starts hitting long ones--and that's what they'll go for now--this could all come back to haunt us. C'mon "D"!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
YES! 'Bout time! Blitz gets 'em! (and Danielson immediately wonders if there was Gator holding downfield...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OH! Rainey had blocking and a head of steam but his foot didn't hold on the cut! THAT might have sealed the deal right there...oh well: Startin' at their 30...should they just have #12 try on in the endzone? or stick with "what HAS worked", and mix it up with our quick throws and play options on the edge?

awebbf5

VIP Member
YES! 'Bout time! Blitz gets 'em! (and Danielson immediately wonders if there was Gator holding downfield...)
i know its ridiculous , starting to think rocky top is his ringtone,great d , bostic with a nice hit, LETS GO GATORS lets get 6

awebbf5

VIP Member
OH! Rainey had blocking and a head of steam but his foot didn't hold on the cut! THAT might have sealed the deal right there...oh well: Startin' at their 30...should they just have #12 try on in the endzone? or stick with "what HAS worked", and mix it up with our quick throws and play options on the edge?
keep rainey and demps going to the sideline with those screens

travisduncan

Gator Fan
Well Mushchamp gave the fist pump on the 46-yarder so i guess field goals can't be all that bad...16-0 in the first half...can't complain, would be nice to see offense get another TD.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not the Bubble Screen! At least we've got a healthy Sturgess. Man, TOO MANY POINTS LEFT ON THE FIELD this half. We have DRIVEN on these guys, and all we've got is basically a two possession lead. It's still on the "D". Until our Offense can threaten with a quick-strike, long-ball game, I guess that's how it will be.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Well Mushchamp gave the fist pump on the 46-yarder so i guess field goals can't be all that bad...16-0 in the first half...can't complain, would be nice to see offensive get another TD.
nope not to bad, just thankful we havent seen 15 hb dives like we did last year, i hope that idiot addazio is watching thinking wow demps and rainey are quick on the outside maybe i should have called less up the middle. wow easley was in the backfield before bray could turn around.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Our "D" is getting stronger--"THAT'S the story, Danielson!" NOT their missing receiver...here he goes again, too: "Well, they're calling a facemask, but there was a fracas involving a Gator down here on the sideline, I can assure you..." Guess he over-extended himself with those West Hollywood bookies---"Just don't mark my face, guys!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema