• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Gamecocks @ Gators - 11/13: LOSS 36 - 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Looks like Spurrier is going to get some revenge for that beatdown we gave him last time.

jamestoney84

Gator Fan
Let south carolina beat us, they are clearly the better team. They have a better shot in Atlanta when they face Auburn. We have no rhythm, no passion, no confidence to run plays or anything. We would get our asses kicked in Atlanta. John Brantley is so sorry, such a sad POS. Hope he leaves after this season and we never see JB anymore.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Folks, that is IT. This was our most disappointing performance yet--'cause it was waiting there for us, the opportunity and the way to seize it, and we not only didn't, we were not even prepared to play, not in any way shape or form (oh yeah, I forgot--that TEASE of an opening KO_return; that just made it worse...here's another pretty good one, but so what? Too little, too late; we won't do anything with it; we've got NOTHING else...yup, Brantley misses another receiver on 3rd down, kicking time again).
I have deep concerns about NEXT year's Gators, after this. This team needs a full house-cleaning at the TOP. I'm tired of pussy-footing around. Either Meyer sets Addazio aside, or Meyer himself needs to go. This offense is the worst I have seen in DECADES at Florida. No more excuses.
URBAN MEYER: EITHER PULL THE TRIGGER AND GET YOURSELF SOME COACHING TALENT TO HELP, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY AND LET SOME ONE WHO REALLY WANTS TO BE HERE, SOMEONE WHO HAS THE PASSION YOU ONCE HAD, TO COME IN AND LEAD THIS GREAT TEAM AND PROGRAM.

Wow 41 yards of offense??? Holy chit Addazio is a frigin offensive genius!!! What the hell??? If they are playing Reed and Burton as a run threat, here is an idea, let them Throw the ball!!!! They will never see that coming and might even complete a pass for more than 5 yards!! Just a thought....nah screw it... I am going to get my bottle of capt. Morgan and call it done...

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Folks, that is IT. This was our most disappointing performance yet--'cause it was waiting there for us, the opportunity and the way to seize it, and we not only didn't, we were not even prepared to play, not in any way shape or form (oh yeah, I forgot--that TEASE of an opening KO_return; that just made it worse...here's another pretty good one, but so what? Too little, too late; we won't do anything with it; we've got NOTHING else...yup, Brantley misses another receiver on 3rd down, kicking time again).
I have deep concerns about NEXT year's Gators, after this. This team needs a full house-cleaning at the TOP. I'm tired of pussy-footing around. Either Meyer sets Addazio aside, or Meyer himself needs to go. This offense is the worst I have seen in DECADES at Florida. No more excuses.
URBAN MEYER: EITHER PULL THE TRIGGER AND GET YOURSELF SOME COACHING TALENT TO HELP, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY AND LET SOME ONE WHO REALLY WANTS TO BE HERE, SOMEONE WHO HAS THE PASSION YOU ONCE HAD, TO COME IN AND LEAD THIS GREAT TEAM AND PROGRAM.

completely agree. 100 % on the money

limelight543

Gator Fan
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME? LOL! time for Black ops i guess no point in watching this shameful display of middle school football.

jamestoney84

Gator Fan
From the start of the season, I really think the downfall of the gators started from the QB position. JB is just not a proficient quarterback who has no athletic ability other than throwing the ball standing still needing at least 4 full seconds (he can't even do this correctly). Because the offense is so screwed up with a weak quarterback. The entire morale of the team is low. Too much pressure got shifted to our defense and they can't handle it. JB needs to GTFO

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The litany of numbers detailing tonight's sorry performance is truly pathetic. They DIDN'T just try the dive on 4th and 1, did they? What is it about the concept, "Full on beat down in your own house" did these coaches not grasp? I'm getting really angry, watching this. I know these folks at The Swamp are there and have a greater emotional (and in many cases, FINANCIAL) investment in this fiasco, but at some point, I would welcome something a bit more Roman in the crowd's reaction--maybe the whole student section angrily and loudly giving Urban and his staff the complete "Thumbs Down" sign, all in unison...can you see it? A good, solid addition to the boos that are starting to rain down on the offense in general and Brantley in particular. Not that it is completely misplaced, but its root cause is over there on the sideline--it's time to start sending a message J. FOLEY might get, since Urban & Co. have clearly not been listening...really, the stubborn, blind arrogance I'm getting from them is too much already. Mom, make them stop!!!

We have gone from suck to blow. This is hideous. Our defense is gassed because our offense can't make a first down or sustain a drive to save their lives. Addazio is about as creative as vanilla ice. Why not let Reed throw the ball? Can't be any worse that JB, he can't get the ball out of the backfield. But you know Meyer won't make a switch just to prove a point. Sick of this crap...

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
The sad part is that not even the Ron Zook teams were this bad.

Zook didn't lose 3 games in a row.

Zook didn't lose 3 home games against SEC teams.

Zook's offenses were at least functional.

Zook didn't get completely demolished at home with an SEC East title on the line. At least when his teams lost, it was because of blowing leads in the 4th quarter.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Did you see that? Brantley with men open near the goal line and NO pressure, throws it to the SC safety--should have intercepted it. Does it again. Then gets sacked. Amazing. Urban: if you don't smarten up, THIS will be your legacy, a monumental failure to mold great talent, as much as the previous good years--and since this will have come LAST, it'll be how you are remembered.
Here's a tip: the only way to change this sad outcome is to CHANGE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, not continuing to bang your head against the wall in the vain certainty that "I AM RIGHT! I WILL SHOW THEM ALL!".
That's called "tragedy".

Wow!! Reed threw the ball and it resulted in a td!!! Holy schnikies!!granted south carolina is not even interested any more but shows what happens when you mix it up a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema