• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Gamecocks @ Gators - 11/13: LOSS 36 - 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

limelight543

Gator Fan
So our Offensively side is gone again? Our D is getting wrecked wheres floyd/easly or someone that can pass rush besides our corners/FS.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Yeah. JB doesn't throw to the check valve, and look what happens. How about we swap passers on occasion?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
See that little Gator-kid in the stands, sadly surrounded by delirious Gamecock fans? That's a metaphor for this whole season. It's just the first qtr., yes--but we've had a LOT of these "bad 1st qtr.'s" this year!
The announcer's right: all we've done is run back the opening kick off--and then gone back to sleep. We have GOT to turn this around NOW. And this is IT for Brantley, IMO. He hasn't thrown one good pass--and STILL they go with him as first choice. Either he gets it together and shines NOW, tonight, or I'm officially on the "CAN BRANTLEY BANDWAGON". (Meanwhile, where's our secondary?)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We have definitely gone backwards, scheme-wise. It is clear that Addazio is back "in charge", if that's what you can call that mess. For the life of me, I cannot fathom why Urban Meyer, with TWO other better options at QB, continues to flog this dead horse with the number "12" on its back. To those who think I'm being way too hard or unfair, explain it to me: go ahead and try.

LedHead155

Gator Fan
He is trying to use his offense worth a qb that it is not designed for. It seems like he wants to prove a point with brantley.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK, Reed's in. Finally. Maybe a little life on offense? God, I start to worry just SEEING Addazio over there with his headphones and playsheet like he knows what he's doing...Brantley in for a dive, of course. Punting time again, whatta surprise. This is a recurring nightmare, a bad , cruel joke on Gators everywhere.
I don't know how much more I can watch--all that talent and promise, the healthy playmakers and future stars about to gel, and it's being wasted. We may be about to get killed. Turning point is right here, right now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not that EITHER side of the ball's units look like they were ready to play (just the special team, apparently--the only team Meyer's gone back to hands-on coaching, BTW), but by now no-offense has led to an early-fatigued "D"--we're getting rolled over now. This could get ugly, friends.

LedHead155

Gator Fan
The defense is fine, they are just on the field too much. No wonder lattimore is running over them.

LedHead155

Gator Fan
True his running style is for one on one, not cistern the tackles, he just los like he lacks the needed elusiveness.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Don't look now, folks, but we're "lucky to be in it". At home. In the Swamp. At night. Against Sorrier and USC, who've NEVER won here.
We are f***ed, and this time I don't pass over Meyer for the responsibility. Addazio, Brantley, the crappy scheme they keep running, neither offense nor defense EVER prepared to play when they run on the field.
Now I know why LAST year was no fun to watch, either--and we were WINNING then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema