• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Gamecocks @ Gators - 11/13: LOSS 36 - 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

robdog

Gator Fan
Big game today for Florida. Both teams in the top 25 and the old ball coach coming back to where he used to coach...

College game day just started talking about the game so thought it be a good idea to post the game day thread. :)

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
It's going to be a good game in the matchup of the Ol' Ball Coach and the New Ball Coach. I call it 32-13, good guys. However, the 'Cocks will pull an upset if their quarterback-eating machine gets to Brantley and reduces our three-headed monster to two heads. Our defense can definitely slow down an injured Lattimore, but if SC QB Garcia scrambles or picks on our weak side DBs Brown or Riggs early and often, it will be up to Jordan Reed to play catch-up (assuming Brantley is on his back looking up at SC defensive linemen). SC just needs to jump on us early, then figure out the three-headed QB monster (hint: watch the Gator guards and tackles--standing tall = pass, crouched down = run). Despite our predictability and weakside secondary I think the Gators are fired up to beat those 'Cocks.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK, moved over here to concentrate on the game--and no one still online? Would rather talk with y'all than be "the negative guy" for breaking things down at some of the other "game threads" I go on...I just get a little bored with nothing but "GO!!", and "C'mon Gators! You can DO it!"
OK, we kicked it out of bounds, gave 'em position, it got 'em a field goal, then there's a hold on the kick off. Time for another big play on third down...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OH! if he dodges that tackle--that penalty cost us...and YES! Saw the KO return--broke into my "opus" on the other thread with it...our "D" needs to get a 3-and-out here so that the offense gets back out there; just have the feeling they are ready to bust loose here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Shoot--if we can't stop Lattimore--INTERCEPTION! Thank God Garcia's a dufus!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Alright: we're back in business. Now, they MUST execute. Geez, they look like THEY'RE confused by the offense!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh oh. We're starting to look like that "old start-of-the-season" first-half Gator-team. AGAIN we've given them a short field.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We should have seized the early "mo" and thrown it, you're right. Now we're back on our heals. And Brantley is NOT SHARP, BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema