• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Gamecocks @ Gators - 11/13: LOSS 36 - 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
How funny is this. We whip up on Vandy every one thinks " wow " our offense is improving which was not the case just our defense opponent was sorry. Meyer once again looks like a deer in a headlight. Addazzio is again proving why he needs to be demoted. Defense looks bad again. Offensive line cant get a snap count right. Brantley looks well he looks like Brantley has all year " lost, confused, not prepared, and darn right sorry ". I really cant wait for this year to be over this is too painful. We were all hype at the beginning of the year. These stupid bubble screens, wide out screens and dive plays will not work all game you got to change it up. At least the ole ball coach will go to a sec title game. Oh yea our offensive line sucks Pouncey sucks. That man talked so much Sh*t at the beginning of the season and he has not backed up a word of it. He is not a leader he brother was.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
We suck and don't deserve to be in the sec title game nor a bowl game. We lack passion, leadership or coaching ability period.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh, Brantley is like the proverbial "deer in the headlights" now--all that time, and he spends the last 2 full seconds in the pocket huddled over with his back to the play, WAITING to get sacked. You might at least TRY running, dude. At least throw it away. But he freezes now. Whatever he once was, whatever he showed 'em on the practice field, he's pretty well ruined now. Our QB now and for the future?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Here is what I posted on my home blog, with notes from the crap we have seen so far:
Gators keys to the game:
- Let JB fire the laser. Expose that SC secondary. Give Jordan Reed and Trey Burton a shot to let ‘er rip.
-- Nope. Haven't done that yet.
- Pound the ball up the middle with Reed, Burton, and Gillislee.
-- Nope. Have done that either.
- Keep Jeremy Brown on a short rope–yank him for Cody Riggs should he falter.
-- Even Janoris Jenkins is getting beat.
- Stop Marcus Lattimore, the only SC offensive weapon.
-- Nope. That's not working.
- Most importantly: Urban Meyer. He needs to be fired up. Beating the ghost of Steve Spurrier should help Urb’ sleep better at night.
-- Urb has been rather quiet, just as he was in our losses.
The ‘Cocks can pull the upset if they do the following:
- Get to John Brantley. Force him to make high passes by blitzing and sacking him. Sack the QB.
-- Yep. They're doing that.
- Run Lattimore and throw at Jeremy Brown when the passing lanes open up.
-- Yep. They are doing that AND throwing at Jenkins.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Here is what I posted on my home blog, with notes from the crap we have seen so far:
Gators keys to the game:
- Let JB fire the laser. Expose that SC secondary. Give Jordan Reed and Trey Burton a shot to let ‘er rip.
-- Nope. Haven't done that yet.
- Pound the ball up the middle with Reed, Burton, and Gillislee.
-- Nope. Have done that either.
- Keep Jeremy Brown on a short rope–yank him for Cody Riggs should he falter.
-- Even Janoris Jenkins is getting beat.
- Stop Marcus Lattimore, the only SC offensive weapon.
-- Nope. That's not working.
- Most importantly: Urban Meyer. He needs to be fired up. Beating the ghost of Steve Spurrier should help Urb’ sleep better at night.
-- Urb has been rather quiet, just as he was in our losses.
The ‘Cocks can pull the upset if they do the following:
- Get to John Brantley. Force him to make high passes by blitzing and sacking him. Sack the QB.
-- Yep. They're doing that.
- Run Lattimore and throw at Jeremy Brown when the passing lanes open up.
-- Yep. They are doing that AND throwing at Jenkins.

don't think this would be much of an upset we have played poorly all year so beating us is not big feat.

Just watch our offense play...it's a huge frigin joke. I swear I want to like Brantley but he has given me no reason. I guess its better to lose tonight rather get totally embarassed in Atlanta...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We suck and don't deserve to be in the sec title game nor a bowl game. We lack passion, leadership or coaching ability period.

Pretty much sums it up.
We've had more chances than we deserve here, considering--and done NOTHING.
This USC team is not impressive: we should blow them OUT with our personnel. Instead, WE are being dominated.
Holtz just SAVAGED the Gators back at Gameday, said that we "can't throw, can't run and aren't capable of stopping the Gamecocks, and the reasons can't be fixed at halftime--this Gator team has real problems!".
WE KNOW, Dr. Lou, we know.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
What pisses me off the most is that Lou Holtz is right on with his comments. I hate that guy. Even a commentator as dumb as Holtz is right. That. Is. Sad.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Hey Urban Meyer if the freshman " have problems learning plays, or Just aren't ready to play SEC ball" then what do you call this joke of an offense you have put on the field week after week. I'm not too sure your offensive coaches mainly Addazio is ready to play SEC ball. Stop feeding the gator nations lies and wake up. Why some of this could be players not performing whats the excuse on why your coaches cant get Great athletes to perform or even block on the offensive line. Poor excuses. Did he pluck these coaches right off a pee wee football sideline.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh yeah, during his "Crucify the Pathetic Gators"-tirade among Holtz' gems was the observation that "they don't even TRY to throw it past 3 yards!"...he seemed genuinely shocked, outraged and contemptuous. Stick around, Lou, it gets WORSE!
For myself, I'm very close to Bail Out (not to be confused with "Blue Out"--that worked out real well, right Urban? And y'all really held up YOUR end, too...). So we give 'em the ball, see if our "D" tightens up, give the offense a series just to be fair (and because I AM a Gator, after all, and hope springs eternal, and we ARE just 8 points behind, and OH HELL, who am I kidding? After everything, I'm still a sucker, a fool who wants to believe--show me a cynic, and I'll show you a disappointed idealist...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema