• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LSU game thread.

ShortBus

VIP Member
honestly bad gives us way to much credit. Sad thing is we have great players just a head coach who forgot his way and a offensive coordinator who couldn't call a good ps3 game.

whoa whoa whoa!! that's insulting to us ps3 owners! that fat ass couldn't coach his way out of a dead end.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I thought Tebow was a luxury Meyers had, a PLAYER who was the voice of leadership. Is it possible that with him gone, Meyer isn't prepared to resume that role? Urban: it's all slipping away! Get mad! Make changes! This is your chance. Let the chips fall where they may. To hell with "feelings"--of players OR coaches. Anyone who doesn't get it at this point needs to be gone anyway. The players at least will understand and respond, and the fans, well, it's INaction that is freaking most of us out!

GoGators01

Gator Fan
the defense has bad the last 2 games and the offense is out of control. theres not strategy or reasoning behind the play calling. its just random plays and hoping something works. nothing more than 10-15 yards down field though.

awebbf5

VIP Member
How in the hell did urban not know it was gonna be a fake!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the announcers knew it was coming.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
how in the hell did urban not know it was gonna be a fake!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the announcers knew it was coming.

hes too busy texting tebow to help him find his heart and his mind. His head is not in the game . Not sure where it is.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Congratulations, Mr Addazzio. I have joined the bandwagon that is calling for your head. Mr Urban Meyer? I'm just a know-it-all armchair quarterback, but if you could take one piece of advice, could you fix this? Something isn't right with your offensive, defensive, and now special teams play calling. Just because you have the best athletes in NCAA it does not mean you can get by with inferior coaching. Work on that, mkay?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
As I say, I won't listen to another string of bland "We need to"s at an Urban Meyer post-game presser.
Only an angry Urban proclaiming coming changes is an appropriate response now, and would encourage me. Otherwise I can only ask the question that everyone in Gator Nation must soon ask: What will it take?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh, and for those who think we're spoiled ingrates for daring to question the direction this team is headed in (in an accelerating, downward spiral, I might add), I remind them that our Head coach is being WELL PAID for his trouble, and I for one would appreciate some kind of direct response to our straight-forward questions.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
As I say, I won't listen to another string of bland "We need to"s at an Urban Meyer post-game presser.
Only an angry Urban proclaiming coming changes is an appropriate response now, and would encourage me. Otherwise I can only ask the question that everyone in Gator Nation must soon ask: What will it take?

We are in trouble if he starts blaming bad calls. Was that a forward pass? How the eff would you know! You or the OC don't let us throw forward pass! Did the LSU receiver have a foot in? Well, maybe your DC shouldn't have gone one-on-one in the red zone!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema