• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LSU game thread.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I haven't gave up on meyer yet. I have gave up on addazio both as a offensive line coach and play caller. Look at this debouse took one to the house this from a guy who meyer dopes not get into the game. Why does he not see that this guy could be a difference maker on offense? I still don't think we have the offense or defense to pull this one out. I really hope i am wrong but don't see it happening.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
could not agree more. I believe win or lose this year is a waste if we don't get our young guys playing time. We cant compete for a national championship this year or even a sec title. I didn't expect miracles this year. I did how ever expect a team to get better week to week. We had no pressure coming in to this year. Now we struggle on a weekly basis to even get a freaking snap right. Poor coaching all around. Brantley looks ill prepared every game. I how ever don't blame too much on him cause his line can't block and his center cant snap a ball. Theres is a good part of me that wants us to tank the rest of the year so we can possibility have a shot at getting rid of addazio. I'm looking at a team in the fourth quarter getting beat at home by lsu whose defense cant stop anyone yet i see the same weak ends in the game. We keep getting bailed out by refs. That the only reason we are even in this game period. Miles is out coaching meyer and all i can do is laugh at this situation he put himself in. He thinks last year was stressful? Lose 4 games this year and see what the press will say. Meyer please get off your vacation and bring your ass back to gainesville for goodness sake.

Hate to say it, but I'm just about at the same point: NEVER thought this was anything like a championship year...came in thinking it was about NEXT year--for Urban too! Now we're left half-HOPING for something, anything that'll make it "OK" for Meyer to move Addazio aside, painful as it is to watch. I don't blame most of the players; they haven't been given their best chances to succeed. Hell, there's little evidence they're getting competent coaching, in some cases!

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Bench moody

Kid cant even figure out when he is supposed to be on the field. How many mistakes does he have to make before enough is enough. Let him keep his education put him on the scout team so we don't have to deal with him anymore please.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That breakdown on defense right there is why we will lose this game. Only tight D will save us tonight--and we don't even have that any longer.
How many more long, slow drives that blow up inside the red zone do we have time for? Heaven forbid that we should even have long strikes to play-makers in the playbook!
"We need to get better." "We need to eliminate the mistakes." "We need to get healthy."
We have young, talented players sitting on the bench who want and need to play. We have coaches who are not doing their jobs well. We have some healthy, experienced playmakers who are not being allowed to get back on the field, for various reasons.
How bad do things have to get before things change?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Tips to lower Coach Meyer's stress levels: bench Moody, use more Burton, sprinkle in Debose, move Pouncey (or get that janitor or whatever to coach him), and read this forum more (we have all the answers).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
There's no way I can be anything but happy and satisfied at the Gators taking the lead, but I'm filled with foreboding, for all the reasons already stated. Feel like we're just being set up for the big dagger to the heart at the end when our defense let's someone get behind them, or misses a few tackles, etc.
Shit, here it comes...

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
there's no way i can be anything but happy and satisfied at the gators taking the lead, but i'm filled with foreboding, for all the reasons already stated. Feel like we're just being set up for the big dagger to the heart at the end when our defense let's someone get behind them, or misses a few tackles, etc.
Shit, here it comes...

looks like our defense out of sink. Whats going on. Tuff spot to put them in

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
LSU can win with zeros on the clock. Just wait for the other team to screw up. We tend to do that. Lots of dumb penalties.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Pitiful

What a bad game for our secondary. They picked a bad day to have a bad game. Then again our offense sucks so is there really a good day

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I never wanted less to be right. Fellow Gators, it is time to ask the tough questions.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Don't really care about the instant replay call with the way our secondary has play why would you put our safety in a 1 on 1 match with a wide receiver with 29 seconds left no time outs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema