• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LSU game thread.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
same ole crap

we come out looking like crap. stupid dive plays get in a third and long with a hurt QB. No pass rush. Still using the ineffective DE. Wow. Still early in the game but all I can do is say wow. It really looks like Meyer is not seeing whats going on. I know its early. I hope I have to eat my words but once again we look like a team with no drive, a bunch of talkers on this team who no nothing about backing up what they say. Some one light a fire under these guys.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
way to go defense

good pick. I love our defense other then our starting ends ends we are solid. Young but solid.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I just don't get our offense. Was last week not a wakeup call? I fully support Meyer, but what's in his head? I don't get it.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Qb pressure

Whats up with the pass rush. He have none . No quickness off the edges. Boy this makes me sick. They are running down our throats which makes up play more down line man. This is gonna set them up for a deep pass and why cause they are not afraid of lemmens or trattou. Give me a break. We have had no consistent pass rush all year. Defensive backs are solid. Line backers are young but good. Ends are horrible. Trattou is all heart. Great motivator and team leader but not a sec end at all. Come on offense get this lead back.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I hate our offensive coaches

They suck. We get lucky on a personal foul and do not score anything. Then a interception and almost come up short again. Not three and out and a lucky fumbled punt. So so bad cant express that enough. Week six and pouncey cant get a good consistent snap. How pathetic. Thank god for refs thats all i can say at this point. They are our best offensive threat at this point. Looks like we are gonna ride that qb read/sneak all year as well. Our offensive creativity at this point is null and void. I think i am gonna start a new web site call movepouncyfromcenter.com

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Half time speech

I WONDER WHAT MEYER WILL SAY NOW. OUR DEFENSE IS NOT PLAYING THAT GOOD BUT THEN AGAIN OUR OFFENSE DOES NOT GIVE THEM A BREATHER. THIS IS SOOOOO FUC&*g SAD. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WILE I ACTUALLY HATE OUR COACHES AT HIS POINT. THEY HAVE NO CREATIVITY, I WILL GO SO FAR AS TO SAY THAT THEY CANT COACH PERIOD. WE DO NOT GET BETTER EACH GAME WHICH IS WHAT I WOULD EXPECT TO SEE WITH YOUNG PLAYERS. WE ARE GETTING WORSE AND WORSE. NO LEADERS ON THE TEAM. WHAT KIND OF SPIN WILL MEYER PUT ON IT NOW.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Meyers comments

We need to control the line of scrimmage we need to protect brantley hes fine. Wow. So hes pretty much saying its the play calling grow some balls and demote him. Hes getting harder and harder to listen to.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
This offense is bad. Anyone who can't see that, coaches included, has their head in the sand. These coaches need to make adjustments and figure out how to get these guys going, because I don't see how an offense with so many top recruits can be so out of sync and dysfunctional.

The defense hasn't looked good either.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema