• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LSU game thread.

GerardoGomCas

Gator Fan
I think Appalachian State has a good chance of beating us.

verguenza.jpg

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
this offense is bad. Anyone who can't see that, coaches included, has their head in the sand. These coaches need to make adjustments and figure out how to get these guys going, because i don't see how an offense with so many top recruits can be so out of sync and dysfunctional.

The defense hasn't looked good either.

bad coaches= bad coaching.meyer will continue to talk it up " we need to get better" we gonna fix this we gonna fix that and game time its much of the same. Please some one sneak a camera into practices and see whats going on. Are they out there playing duck duck goose or what. This team looks like it has not been coached all year. Is meyer still on his " leave of absence"? If so some one call him back down to earth. I truly done see meyer being around too much longer. He will continue to keep addazio. We will loose more coaches and recruits because of this and all the pressure will cause him to retire. He needs to get his head out of his ass and see whats going on. Nothing fun about watching this team at this point.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Okay, Urb. How many times do we need to hear "we need to get better" before you do something about it?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Our Gators suck--from the top down. It's NOT just the players, and we all know it. Thing is, when does Urban Meyer get angry? Does even care anymore? Did you see/hear him answer questions on his way off the field just now? That "disconnect" is getting more pronounced. Coach, we're undermanned, the basics aren't even covered, you're losing ground week-to-week on BOTH sides of the ball now and your O.C. has neglected his "specialty", the O-line while he destroys any semblance of what was supposed to be our offense's identity this year with our "pure pocket passer"--you know, the guy he's getting beat up running the option-dive, along with the world-class sprinter who's already banged up from the same mis-use!
Never mind THIS season (we're headed towards a likely 4-plus loss year), with so many missing pieces the HEAD coach needs to start getting all the younger guys in there NOW, trial by fire, begin to break it down, start over and build towards NEXT season.
Of course, no point unless you move Addazio out of the way. I don't care what else happens, now or in the ensuing games: with Meyer "holding back" and Addazio in charge of the game plan, this team is effectively holding ITSELF in check.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I can't watch this. It is putrid. Like last week--against a mediocre team this time! How did Urban Meyer manage to channel Ron Zook? And WHY?!!!

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
our gators suck--from the top down. It's not just the players, and we all know it. Thing is, when does urban meyer get angry? Does even care anymore? Did you see/hear him answer questions on his way off the field just now? That "disconnect" is getting more pronounced. Coach, we're undermanned, the basics aren't even covered, you're losing ground week-to-week on both sides of the ball now and your o.c. Has neglected his "specialty", the o-line while he destroys any semblance of what was supposed to be our offense's identity this year with our "pure pocket passer"--you know, the guy he's getting beat up running the option-dive, along with the world-class sprinter who's already banged up from the same mis-use!
Never mind this season (we're headed towards a likely 4-plus loss year), with so many missing pieces the head coach needs to start getting all the younger guys in there now, trial by fire, begin to break it down, start over and build towards next season.
Of course, no point unless you move addazio out of the way. I don't care what else happens, now or in the ensuing games: With meyer "holding back" and addazio in charge of the game plan, this team is effectively holding itself in check.

could not agree more. I believe win or lose this year is a waste if we don't get our young guys playing time. We cant compete for a national championship this year or even a sec title. I didn't expect miracles this year. I did how ever expect a team to get better week to week. We had no pressure coming in to this year. Now we struggle on a weekly basis to even get a freaking snap right. Poor coaching all around. Brantley looks ill prepared every game. I how ever don't blame too much on him cause his line can't block and his center cant snap a ball. Theres is a good part of me that wants us to tank the rest of the year so we can possibility have a shot at getting rid of addazio. I'm looking at a team in the fourth quarter getting beat at home by lsu whose defense cant stop anyone yet i see the same weak ends in the game. We keep getting bailed out by refs. That the only reason we are even in this game period. Miles is out coaching meyer and all i can do is laugh at this situation he put himself in. He thinks last year was stressful? Lose 4 games this year and see what the press will say. Meyer please get off your vacation and bring your ass back to gainesville for goodness sake.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
WE ARE GETTING WORKED ONCE AGAIN. AT HOME THIS TIME TALK ABOUT A COACHING STAFF OUT OF TUNE. ID ALMOST TAKE KIFFIN OVER THIS BUNCH???mmmmmm WELL MAYBE NOT

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hate the orange tops, too--reminds me of the Pell years (0-10-1).
Great combination: injuries, suspensions, blindness and/or stubborness on the part of the coaching staff. I will ALWAYS love and support the Gators; however, much as I have supported Urban Meyer, at some point he must shoulder the responsibility for this debacle of a seemingly sudden freefall, just as we gave him credit for all the great strides and accomplishments his teams have achieved before.
I just don't get the impression he's all that INTO it though. I'm afraid he's just gonna bail, leave us with Addazio and, well, you know the metaphor regarding the sinking ship.
Look at this mess! The only "hope" left in this game is the long ball, and that's no hope at all with this offense and the LSU-"D" teeing off on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema