• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators vs. Cocks point predictions

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I agree but there also a team coached by spurrier, don't forget that either ;)

So??? And??? What did having Spurrier do for them these last 3 years? They are one game below .500 in SEC play. The Oh So Great Spurrier dosn't look so holy now, does he?

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Thats a fact, But he also doesn't have the recruiting that he did here either, All I'm saying is he was the first coach to win the national championship for florida, I'm just showing alittle respect to him, thats all.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Thats a fact, But he also doesn't have the recruiting that he did here either, All I'm saying is he was the first coach to win the national championship for florida, I'm just showing alittle respect to him, thats all.

Newsflash. He wasn't a great recruiter here, either. Both Zook and Meyer have recruited better athletes and players. What separates him is his coaching ability and smarts. He is a great coach. Recruiter, not so much.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
News flash back atcha, Spurrier also won 6 sec titles and won over 75% of his games, But I also think Urban Meyer will do the same, if not win more. Thats just how much confidence I have in him. Spurrier may have not been a good recruiter, but he had results, and thats what mattered. ;)

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
ok stupid question here, or comment not sure lol, But ok guys, tell me one thing, we all know what a rooster is right? it's a cock lol ok why do guys call there yoo hoo rooster? I mean does it crow? LMAO i'm sorry but had to ask :p

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
ok stupid question here, or comment not sure lol, But ok guys, tell me one thing, we all know what a rooster is right? it's a cock lol ok why do guys call there yoo hoo rooster? I mean does it crow? LMAO i'm sorry but had to ask :p

That's a good one gg20. I haven't ever heard one do that. If you do you let me know girl....LOL...ROFL:Banane29:

GatorGuy8

VIP Member

Not sure it crows but it spits. Just don't let it get you in the eye.:p ;)

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewwwwww ok different subject, soooooooo hows the weather in florida, in mid 30's tonight :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema