• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators vs. Cocks point predictions

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Yep, which is ok with me, but it would more exciting if we had more people that liked to talk like we do, but from all this it's got me in the top highest posters LOL

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Yep, which is ok with me, but it would more exciting if we had more people that liked to talk like we do, but from all this it's got me in the top highest posters LOL

Yep. You post a lot more per day then I do. Overall at least. But I kinda quit posting almost all summer. It was sooooooooo slow I really didn't see the point. Once football season got close I was back and stronger than ever.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well see why shouldn't we talk on here during the summer? I mean there's baseball to talk about. We can talk about the gators pre-season football scrimmage up coming schedule's etc....

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Well see why shouldn't we talk on here during the summer? I mean there's baseball to talk about. We can talk about the gators pre-season football scrimmage up coming schedule's etc....

Yeah but I was the only one here and talking pretty much besides updates by Mr2Bits. Lol.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well as much as I love gator sports, I know I'll be here or I should be, Unless something comes up, but thats about it.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Really, do you know the sites to those? oh and I have question from my little sister, she's doing a project on colleges and ask me if I could get information on florida fans, cheerleaders etc... do you know of any sites that has up close fans and cheerleaders, she's also a cheerleader so being a big sister I'd said I'd try ;)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Really, do you know the sites to those? oh and I have question from my little sister, she's doing a project on colleges and ask me if I could get information on florida fans, cheerleaders etc... do you know of any sites that has up close fans and cheerleaders, she's also a cheerleader so being a big sister I'd said I'd try ;)

I have no clue about the cheerleaders. Tell her to look up "cheerleaders" on google.com. Should give he some good sites with pictures.:p

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
LOL ok, I'm mad, i'm trying to register for photosport and it wont let me for some reason, when I click on the register click here, it shows this page cannot be displayed :mad: :(

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
shows good photo's and would be helpful to eva but I can't get in :(

I applied just for the heck of it and it worked. Fill out everything and for company put Student. That is what I did. It said they would mail me with everything and what not. Try that.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I done that, but it doesn't show nothing about cheerlleading, and Eva said this is due next tuesday, we'll find something ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema