• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators vs. Cocks point predictions

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Not really. I said, "Hm" then I went in the lounge and came back and he wasn't talking at all. I'll try right now. Hold on.:p

He isn't there anymore. Oh well. Maybe he was the last person in there and it just says he was in there and he really wasn't. Or something of the sort. :p

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I seriously think we're going to the SEC championship game, And If that happens, think LSU will see a different team.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Yeah, I sure hope with all the thoughts, everything turns out the way we want it

Yeah. You can hope all you want, though. Every team I root for in every sport I hope they win every single game, but they still lose. The play on the field is what will win the games. But If I was guaranteed a win every game I would predict a loss every game if that is what it took. We just need to WIN at all costs. I would do my part. LMAO.;) :p

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Gators will win by 13... so I'm thinking something along the lines of...

33-20. Lots of field goals in this one.

gator rob

Gator Fan
Another Big Game

42-17 Gators. Tebow Will Have 280 Passing, 65 Rushing. Harvin Will Rush For 115 With 9 Receptions For 105 Yards And 2 Touchdowns. Go Gators!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema