• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator/Sooners,etc....

Its going to be a tough game aginst OU but I think OU can stop us like Bama did. I would like to see Bama beat USC to shur USC up. Does anyone think that Bama can beat the unbeaten Utah team?
Alabama looked really good this year being a young team..Bama might be getting use to going to the Georgia Dome every year abd be a contender forthe NC. Saban got coach of the year in the SEC w/ Julio Jones the freshman of the year, and I heard some GREAT recruits Bama might be getting!! Bama has a bright future.

depends if bama has their heads up, else utah will come in with their momentum and wipe em off like Boise did to Oklahoma, Nah i think we have OU figured or will have them, They can create fewer mismatches and our corners are the best in the country.

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
depends if bama has their heads up, else utah will come in with their momentum and wipe em off like Boise did to Oklahoma, Nah i think we have OU figured or will have them, They can create fewer mismatches and our corners are the best in the country.

Ignorance is bliss.

OU has the Best WR corps in the nation.

Now when you pit the Best Corners vs. The Best WRs....the WRs usually win.

They do, but they have not faced a team with the talent and depth as Floridas defense. and there offense is always on the field because they force the other team to make mistakes from being ahead on the scoreboard. While i think Tebow can put together 5+ minutes drives, you will not hear that from anyone else, but its true. OU is in a shootout every week.

yea OU has great WR..just imagine if OU had Julio Jones from Alabama and hes only a freshman. WR has the speed and OU has played better teams than Florida

Ignorance is bliss.

OU has the Best WR corps in the nation.

Now when you pit the Best Corners vs. The Best WRs....the WRs usually win.

None of your receivers are as good as Crabtree, Harvin, Maclin, Bryrant or Derrick Robinson, so how are they the best... its because of Bradford and your Offensive line. They get the TD catches and yards.

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
They do, but they have not faced a team with the talent and depth as Floridas defense. and there offense is always on the field because they force the other team to make mistakes from being ahead on the scoreboard. While i think Tebow can put together 5+ minutes drives, you will not hear that from anyone else, but its true. OU is in a shootout every week.

Do me a favor. Stop acting like the defensive numbers of Florida are not skewed at all. The SEC is not exactly known for offensive powerhouses this season.

I will keep this respectful, because I respect the hell out of Florida. But you sir need to actually do some research, watch some games of OU, before spouting off about things you know little about.

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
None of your receivers are as good as Crabtree, Harvin, Maclin, Bryrant or Derrick Robinson, so how are they the best... its because of Bradford and your Offensive line. They get the TD catches and yards.

You are not too football savvy are you?

To be the best WR corps you do not have to have the 3 best WRs in the nation.

OU as a collective group is the best in the nation.

But tell you what. Continue to act like the OSU fans of 2006. If OU wins, I will be back here to watch you eat crow.

Do me a favor. Stop acting like the defensive numbers of Florida are not skewed at all. The SEC is not exactly known for offensive powerhouses this season.

I will keep this respectful, because I respect the hell out of Florida. But you sir need to actually do some research, watch some games of OU, before spouting off about things you know little about.

I have they go up 28 nothing 5 minutes into the game. You think a team like Nebraska wanted to pass the ball the whole entire game? They are run team but OU was winning 35 - 0 at the end of the first quarter.

Never said Floridas defense was good from the numbers just said they are the best OU has seen because of the plays they make by breaking up passes, rushing the qb, playing coverage and the character they show on the field.

You are not too football savvy are you?

To be the best WR corps you do not have to have the 3 best WRs in the nation.

OU as a collective group is the best in the nation.

But tell you what. Continue to act like the OSU fans of 2006. If OU wins, I will be back here to watch you eat crow.

its because your QB... have you seen his numbers and his completion percentage. I never heard anyone say OU had the best WR all year, till you just said that.

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
I have they go up 28 nothing 5 minutes into the game. You think a team like Nebraska wanted to pass the ball the whole entire game? They are run team but OU was winning 35 - 0 at the end of the first quarter.

Never said Floridas defense was good from the numbers just said they are the best OU has seen because of the plays they make by breaking up passes, rushing the qb, playing coverage and the character they show on the field.

WOW, thanks for showing me your ignorance.

Nebraska is not a running team anymore. They have not been primarily a rushing team since Frank Solich got fired in 2003. Bill Callahan came in and inserted the West Coast offense. They run a very close version of that this year.

And no, Florida is not the best that OU has faced this year. TCU would won that title. Even though I think FLorida will rank right up there. But thanks to the inept offenses in the SEC.

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
its because your QB... have you seen his numbers and his completion percentage. I never heard anyone say OU had the best WR all year, till you just said that.

LOL

And tebow does not make his players better?

Any team with a damn good QB will make the WRs look better. But when you have 4, yes 4 WRs/TEs that average 16+ yards after the catch, that is not the QB. that is the talent and speed of the wide receivers.

LOL

And tebow does not make his players better?

Any team with a damn good QB will make the WRs look better. But when you have 4, yes 4 WRs/TEs that average 16+ yards after the catch, that is not the QB. that is the talent and speed of the wide receivers.

how many of those passing yards were from bombs?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema