• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Gameday 11/01/14 (Sour) Cocktail Party

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dubose back this time...Guess that's Muschamp with the kneejerk-reponse back and forth...Shouldn't have sat Dubose from run backs in the FIRST place. Now as a WR, he's a complete, stone-handed bust.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Fact that we're tied with this UGA team just once again rubs our faces in "what coulda been" for us this year. Imagine what we could have done with decent coaching. Yeah, yeah, I know, same old crap...but "same old crap" is all I've got here, all any of us have.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
If the offensive line is having troubles, they should consider going back to moving the pocket.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Taylor just pulled off the kind of run I thought he'd start tearing off with some regularity by now.
Trouble is, he didn't score. Now we're in the red zone. for us "the DEAD zone"--but NICE throw by Treo, down to Pittman at the 2...run on 1st down and goal: TD!!! Well, shitty ol' Gators making "strength-of-the-East" Georgia look bad, work for it after all. Can't HELP but take some pleasure in that.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Fact that we're tied with this UGA team just once again rubs our faces in "what coulda been" for us this year. Imagine what we could have done with decent coaching. Yeah, yeah, I know, same old crap...but "same old crap" is all I've got here, all any of us have.
Not so fast. UGA could be holding back in the first half while Florida is giving it 100%.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Well I have to say I'm surprised that we have even scored 14 and have the lead. Would love for us to win but fear muschamp might save his job

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
"Florida ranked number 94 in country in passing yds, Georgia 112th"! But Florida turns it OVER a LOT more...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Another drive, then the half could put off the weekly Gator "defensive wilt in 2nd half". Still...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Btw, just to throw it out there...
Y'all talk about taking the whole Marshall staff...we might consider getting Cutcliffe and his Duke staff, too. We're better off either way. A WHOLE LOT better.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Out smarted ourselves there...3rd and 2 and everyone in the place knew the play. We give 'em a chance to tie this thing before the half 'cause BOTH coaches (Muschamp AND Roper) have their heads up their way-too-tight butts (OK, E-, I'm starting to see it your way on this).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, that Gator team is walking on air as they leave the field at the half--I mean, they are dancing, jumping, waving to their side of the Gator bowl...UGA guys sorta trudging off, heads down. 'Course, Richt didn't wanna give ANY chance for us to get something else, MORE "lift" before the break, but team predictably frustrated. This is one time he may be right when he tells 'em, "Don't worry, guys...This is a team we can wear down and WHIP later on..."

miltongator

Gator Fan
Wearing down seems to be our MO. The only cure is for the O to have some drives and score some points. Hasn't happened yet this year in the second half, so I'm not optimistic.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Gotta admit something I am also somewhat ashamed of: I still find myself sort of DREADING a return to an actual debate, at the very least some supposed "uncertainty" as to whether Muschamp will be fired, IF we actually win this game...Can't believe that even now there's a small part of me that actually hopes we still end up losing this, or at least "wouldn't be that bummed" if we did, even collapsed and looked like sh*t doing it, if it means avoiding that, COULD even mean he was gone by MONDAY...Sorry. I do hate myself for thinking it, but it's true.)

awebbf5

VIP Member
(Gotta admit something I am also somewhat ashamed of: I still find myself sort of DREADING a return to an actual debate, at the very least some supposed "uncertainty" as to whether Muschamp will be fired, IF we actually win this game...Can't believe that even now there's a small part of me that actually hopes we still end up losing this, or at least "wouldn't be that bummed" if we did, even collapsed and looked like sh*t doing it, if it means avoiding that, COULD even mean he was gone by MONDAY...Sorry. I do hate myself for thinking it, but it's true.)
don't worry brother I feel the same way. I want to win but I want muschamp gone!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Geez. If you're gonna do practically nothing but run, at LEAST have Treon do somethings with that option, let HIM have some designed-runs...Of course, if he were to actually THROW it downfield now and then that'd open up BIG time.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
don't worry brother I feel the same way. I want to win but I want muschamp gone!
Thanks, bra'--I mean it.
(..and Jones races to the corner and...TD! Well, yeah, still relatively early, but starting to think we'll have to keep our voice loud and clear after this one: Muschamp GOES! "You can hold your head high, if you think that changes anything, Coach, but you really messed things UP here.")

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yup--now secondary starting to get it done too--tho' their QB threw it high...That's part of getting behind, pressing...Now their receivers are dropping decent throws, too. We KNOW how that goes.
What KIND of punt-receive is THAT? On your knees?
See that replay on the punter-down no-call??? Punter actually hurt himself trying to step'n'roll back to catch the leg of the rusher going under him. GOOD "no call"--and too damn BAD getting hurt like that!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Tayler needs to learn not to stop and fake there--keep going and get 5-t0-10...not prep play where one-more-juke gets you the big one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema