• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Game Day: LSU At The Swamp (7:30 pm--10/11/14)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Do you believe THAT???!!! WIDE OPEN. PLUS a 15 yarder. THIS is how we lose? All we had to do was play the center-field defense--and we give up a 41-yarder PLUS 15 yards. On a coverage bust. From deep in their own end to our 15 yarder . Like against Alabama--and now now Fowler out on the same play" We lose BOTH our great ones in the same game? On the CHOKE PLAY OF ALL TIME.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So that's how we lose. WITH pass interference, no less--lucky he caught it--gives us more time to "come back" (ha ha).

miltongator

Gator Fan
The Gator choke is alive and well in Gainesville. 3rd and 25. That's unbelievable! Thank you Mushie for another total screw up.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
This team is so soft... Year after year injuries, dropped passes, interceptions, fumbles, blown coverages ect ect its all the same. I can't stand watching this team play. They show no improvement on each game it only seems to go backwards. This era is so much worse than the Zook years.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I mean it--what does it take to shake us loose from this Head Coach. WE see it, but I'm afraid that the way this all played out, Muschamp gets a "pass", at worst, from his bosses. He doesn't HAVE t5o win this now, to stay--and Driskel starts again NEXT week, you watch.
If this goes the way I'm saying, and Muschamp stayes, Driskel starts, etc ect after THIS loss, then count me among the FIRE FOLEY AND MUSCHAMP--LET'S CLEAN HOUSE crowd.
DO YOU BELIEVE IT??? DRISKEL LONG ONE TO ROBINSON< ALL THE WAY TO THE 2 YARD LINE...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Take your time here, run it IN. We just got lucky at the exact RIGHT time.
Jeff Driskel completes the first long pass of his career, right when it really counts for REAL!
Still wish we had Jones here. He puts it in, doesn't lose it, and we get OUTTA here with the win. As it IS, I'm still afraid Muschamp has an eye on TYING this thing.
NO NO NO! PLEASE don't let this go ANY further: Get the big guy, bang it in already--or FAKEW and FLIUP, if you have to--'course, THAT risks throwing it ALL away...and Muschamp would NEVER call iut, tho Roper might...
OH! DROPPED. Alone with the TD on his HANDS.

miltongator

Gator Fan
While we're firing folks, let's get rid of some of these receivers who can't catch. If you're getting a free ride to a great school, then catch the dang ball!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
"Snatch defeat from the Jaws of Victory", indeed. Watch--we lose by a field goal before the end of regulation, WHEN WE COULDN'T GET IT IN FROM 1st AND GOAL AT THE 2.
And we're out our best rusher. Fowler's coming back in. But we HAD this one after all. I'm tellin' ya, it's TDs or nothing on those long plays with Muschamp calling the \offense...He's taking it OUT of Roper's hands over there in crucial situations.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They're playing for overtime too...They don't want US to take a shot at a late 3-pointer. Yeah, "Two great teams goin at it"...
More like "2 Little Dogs yapping at each other"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lets see, need about 25 yeards to give Hardin a (long) shot at the last tick kick...

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Wow another ball dropped. Why is Taylor not carrying the ball. F$$ck Muschamp. He sucks ass. He makes bad decisions. Don't care what happens. This team is not fun to watch. It's one this if their opponent is making good plays, but they are not. We continue to beat ourselves time and time again. Now Driskel throws an int, same old crap. I'm so angry words can't describe. Horrible coaching, weak players, bad play calling.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema