• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Game Day: LSU At The Swamp (7:30 pm--10/11/14)

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I have an idea. What if we put all of our best players on defense, and just punt on first down.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Man, that'll just about do it for me. We are NOT gonna score again unless it's by the defense or the special teams. THEIR offense will, so we lose.
I'm repeating myself now, Almost as sick of it as Y'ALL probably are of ME at this point.
Gonna shut up, settle back. Will only respond to whatever you say from here on out--and if I don't, it's 'cause I got dressed, didn't see anything changing, and split.
Will check back in later, if that's the case, and we can add our "closing comments.
But I am pretty certain we're done. Cooked and served.
Loss at home against an inferior team. THEY at least are young, have a future. THIS is the "fully-built" Muschamp Gator squad.
Feast your eyes, ADF and Regents (Boosters have already made up THEIR minds, TRUST me on this one):
"These are your Muschamp-edition, Florida Gators. What are you gonna DO about it?"

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
It is apparent that Muschamp is going to let his career die with Driskel. I seriously would consider inserting Grier or my dead grandmother at QB right now, just to spark the offense.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Grier has enormous "upside", but he needs time--for EVERYTHING...Skylar's a career back-up--possibly a better one than JD, but Treon's ready NOW. Only cowrdice and manipulative protectiveness of his "Chosen One", Jeff Driskel, explains why Treon isn't dressed and available now. Last thing Muschamp wanted was just this situation, AGAIN: Treon comes in to save us. EVEN IF IT MEANT A LOSS.
How do ya like THAT for pig-headed, "I'm the coach and it's MY call, my GUY"-stubbornness???!!!
At what point do you fire him just for THAT? Apparently, "Not yet".
(Same answer to your "incompetent boob" Q above, mg)
Wish we had Jones. Might still have had a chance to pull this out with a long drive late, even WITHOUT Treon. But as it is, forget it.)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Brandon Powell's a find. Him and Robinson can be a part of something special in years to come--when they're allowed to run an un-castrated offense at UF.
Meanwhile, I'm telling ya: Muscjhamp is PLAYING FOR THE TIE. STUPID, Muschampo-called QB sneak on 3rd down. The guy knows less about offense than a soccer fan.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Biginning to question Ropers playing calling... Horrible call on 3rd down. I have not been watching the whole game. Been flipping back and forth. I see its 3rd and 4 and I look at my girl and say QB draw......what do you know. I think everyone in the stadium knew what was coming.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lets all face why we're still here--watching the game and commiserating together:
None of us can really BELIEVE what we see with our own eyes and deep down KNOW is true...This is a self-righteous, self-destructive fool being permitted to take the WHOLE PROGRAM down with him--BECAUSE NO ONE IN CHARGE KNOWS WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT.
It's a toss up which is the more unbelievable: That this is happening before our eyes, or that no one will put a stop to it.
What do they NEED?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Biginning to question Ropers playing calling... Horrible call on 3rd down. I have not been watching the whole game. Been flipping back and forth. I see its 3rd and 4 and I look at my girl and say QB draw......what do you know. I think everyone in the stadium knew what was coming.
Think that was a Muschamp=call...he has that power--and we saw him over there on his headphone there--and got all angry again when it didn't work.
Dubose again...but he didn't score and that means rthat Muschamp is calling the plays again and LSU can IGNORE the pass--BUT ROBINSON CATCHES IT!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm glad--but I can't get THAT jazzed about it...It means Muschamp may well save his job at LEAST anoth4r week, especially if we win this.
That's right\, I am so far gone, so distraught as to where we are and where we're headed under this guy, my FIRST priority, at least logically, is to GET HIM GONE.
Of corse, as a Gator, I STILL wanna see us win this, on some most basic level can't HELP myself.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So NOW I have to worry and CARE for another 15 or 20 minutes after ALL..
Damnit.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nice stop by the freshman--but I'd feel a WHOLE lot better w Hargreaves in there...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
and they complete it for the "First big moment late"...Followed by a big run. We are gassed out there. With our offense, this is gonna happen every game now, as it HAS been. This one will hurt, if we cave as expected. Fowler doing everything HE can to stop this. That's what has saved us in the close ones--our young stars on the D have made great individual efforts. NOT Muschamp's doing--I won't give him credit even for that. All HE does is chew 'em out when they DON'T save his ass.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK, just gotta stop em on a "3rd and forever"...Think your defense can mange that, coach, even this tired? 'Course, not YOUR fauklt if they don't--That means they didn't LISTEN, didn't DO what YOU told them to..."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema