• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 2: Florida Gators vs Miami Hurricanes

I am really tired of Miami, ACC fans and others, these folks are crazy if they think Coach Muschamp is overlooking Miami.

I was telling one guy, Muschamp damn near recruited half of the team he knows what they can do.

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
I am really tired of Miami, ACC fans and others, these folks are crazy if they think Coach Muschamp is overlooking Miami.

I was telling one guy, Muschamp damn near recruited half of the team he knows what they can do.
yea, Muschamp knows how big this game is, even if Miami isn't ranked.

When asked about uniform colors for Miami's "white out", he said they would join in and go all white. Then he named all miami natives as team captains lol. he knows whats up

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Coach grew up with this rivalry. I think I may have underestimated him. He might consider running up the score!

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
Coach grew up with this rivalry. I think I may have underestimated him. He might consider running up the score!

Pretty sure he will let his team enjoy this one, especially since it's the last for a while.

also, Matt Elam will be attending. I'm assuming it'll be from our sideline and if so, you can only imagine the intensity he'll bring with him. i think our defense sends ripples across the country with our performance tomorrow

especially seeing FAU vs ECU end up 31 - 6, which is similar to Miami and takes away any credit they may have had with their opener.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK...So they finally stop[ us on 1st down...I am tense for the start of this one...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F*CK!!! Penalty after the play on #88...This penalty crap has GOT to stop! NO excuse for a PF after the play.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We ARE moving the ball--but where's that "shot down the field? THIS isn't the play for it--but there've been a couple of good chances for it...I think we mess around too much, allow too many opp'ties for mistakes.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just terrible. Could feel it comin', too: I'm TELLIN' ya, we mess around TOO MUCH!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Even WITH our running game, we have GOT to MOVE IT DOWN THE FIELD FASTER! Now we've turned our momentum into THEIRS. Sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema