• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 13: Florida Gators vs Georgia Southern Eagles

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wtf? Oh GREAT: Give 'em BACK 15 yds after the play that gave ya great field position at midfield--AFTER the play. Almost handed us a chance to come back...'Course, little chance THAT was gonna happen ANYWAY.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I have no idea why people think a loss today would get Muschamp fired. I will eat my words if he gets fired today, but the reality is that we are starting a 3rd team QB. 3rd team!
We ARE watching the same game, right? STILL feel the above way, by NOW?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey, Will: How 'bout the FG, then onside kick, then we go for the tie--a minute 10 left--we'll be FINE...Yeah, that's FOOTBALL...HOW ABOUT THROWING ONE TO THE ENDZONE?!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
In fact, everyone KNOWS it's gonna be a pass to the endzone NOW--worst time to DO it...Run, THEN pass? Patton out--our best reciever. Of course.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
The QB isn't, HASN'T been the problem...But OK, we disagree here, fundamentally. It's cool.

The 3rd string QB is the problem today. He missed all the throws he needed to make, and he had nowhere to throw with 8 men in the box.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema