• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: Saturday Oct. 6 Gators vs. LSU Tigers (The Swamp)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
AW hell--he let him get behind him deep! HEY...FUMBLE! That's our ball!! The official missed it--and called it a catch...WILL THEY OVER-RULE? I bet we get hosed here!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
GATOR BALL. Great play by Elam to recover and strip! Here's Gilly! Oh man, we have them on their heels now...keep it going!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reed for 9 (Gilly looks like he's back to 100%--and THAT makes a difference!)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If we can actually rundownhill now, wear them down, shorten the game AND get some points, well, this could be our game in the 4th qrtr (and in which case I will hand it to Muschamp, once and for all--but not yet).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I do see some resemblance between Driskle and Tebow when they run :p

or I must be desperate to see something that isn't there
No--well, yes, but like I say, evry big QB in a Gator-uniform who's our best option on 3rd-and-short is gonna make us think about #15 for ever more.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I do see some resemblance between Driskle and Tebow when they run :p

or I must be desperate to see something that isn't there
I prefer the analogy to Troy Aikman. Right now, Driskel needs to avoid being compared to Tebow.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Weird how this thing FEELS like it's turned around, huh? (GOOD weird, but I still don't trust it--I mean, it IS the way we've been doing it in the 2nd half of ALL our games this year, but against this team, this early, well, I'm cautious...)

mjfan23

VIP Member
I prefer the analogy to Troy Aikman. Right now, Driskel needs to avoid being compared to Tebow.

I for one dont see the comparison to Tebow at all. Tebow ran with power. Driskel runs with speed and agility with a little power.

Driskel is Driskel. Lets just hope he continues his improvement.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I for one dont see the comparison to Tebow at all. Tebow ran with power. Driskel runs with speed and agility with a little power.

Driskel is Driskel. Lets just hope he continues his improvement.
You have a point--it's just that "big running QB-in-a-Gator-uniform"-thing, as I say.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema