• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: Saturday Oct. 6 Gators vs. LSU Tigers (The Swamp)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Y'all realize, this is IT: we stop them and get the ball now, and it is our game.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Good enough. Run out the clock, and don't put the ball on the ground. Throw the ball to the edges if you have to.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK--long punt may leave them one more good chance...all comes down to our O-line making some holes: one first down makes it hard for them,; 2 and it is over.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
YES--Driskel gets it! I think this one may be OVER! It is close, regardless!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Man--I hand it to Muschamp & Co.: WE ARE A TOUGH 4th QRTR TEAM. In fact, I've never SEEN a team make the halftime adjustments that we make each week. Kudos, guys.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I know there are a LOT of superstitious GE-members sitting on their hands out there, but nothing short of a last second hail-Mary plus a 2-pt. conversion can even TIE us now. I don't think it's gonna happen. They'll have under 20 seconds to even get it into position to TAKE that shot...I like our chances here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Clip! OK, 9 seconds...FUMBLE! OUR BALL! OUR GAME! We ARE "the boys"!!
BIG win!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ok--will we EVER get used to these 1st-half Blues, 2nd-half-Heart-attacks, 4th Quarter Grind-it-out wins?!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...But you're right, E-: THIS one was EXACTLY what this team is all about--MUSCHAMP'S team. just as he promised!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gilly was named "Player of the Game", rightly so-0-but "the Play of the Game" was that late long pass that LSU completed but Elam (who got beat when he thought their QB got sacked) caught up and stripped the ball from his hands--THAT was the game right there, once Gillisley got us that 8 pt. lead.
And Let's give some credit to the O-line, which played like SHIT in the 1st half (again), but executued both their adjusted assignments AND their basic technique and got the job DONE in the 2nd half.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Alright, NaffGutts, fire away, buddy. You may not have called the score, but you called the outcome with more confidence than me. Go Gators!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema