• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: Saturday Oct. 6 Gators vs. LSU Tigers (The Swamp)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
No change--only NOW we're WAY back. Let's see--mm-hmm, your checklist pretty well covers it...and either we drive the field here and at least even things up after all, or we go in with a lot of Q's on offense.
Aw nuts!!! That was dumb on 1st Driskel's, then the 2nd Gator in's part, NOW WE LOSE!!!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
[ X ] Screwed by the refs
[ X ] Anemic offense
[ X ] Gouged defense
[ X ] Penalties
[ ? ] Serious injury
[ ? ] Fooled by obvious trick play
[ X ] Turnover

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just pathetic. JD has GOT to just eat it there. CanNOT try to mess around back there--and what about our O-line? It is for SHIT!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
LSU doing a lot of "planning" here--another TO...I don't know, I just have a really bad feeling we've already blown this one--and NOT be getting beat by beating ourselves--which is really frustrating and disappointing...we could get blown out in the 2nd half in a game like this one.

mjfan23

VIP Member
Okay time to regroup...

Florida is down 6 points to the number 3 team in the country...

The offense clearly has to be better in the second half. The defense has held strong and I dont think they can throw the ball on us. We need a big play at some point.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK--Trick play coming on 4th down here? No, I don't think so in this one...FG--but still, as shitty as it is, we ARE still IN this one, thanks to the D. Of course, that assumes our offense can do ANYTHING here today. We are being exposed, I'm afraid. And at this point, Muschamp is playing to get out of the ha;f--NOT real hopeful about our offense's chances, ya know? Can't say I blame him, really--but we are going to have only so many chances between now and the end of the game, and going in with all 3 TO's is almost like conceding "We can't score."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema