• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Thread: Florida Gators vs. Ohio State Buckeyes 1/2/12

Who will win the 2012 Gator Bowl?

• Ohio State Buckeyes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Let's be honest here. Knute Rockne, John Madden, or Jesus himself would not be able to coach up this offense. Name one guy that is worthy of the NFL or CFL draft. Brian White has nothing to work with, but he stated he would be willing to stay at UF in his current role as RB coach.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just what we need, a big penalty to start the opponent's drive. Wake up, boys, or you'll be down 3 pts before you know it!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Let's be honest here. Knute Rockne, John Madden, or Jesus himself would not be able to coach up this offense. Name one guy that is worthy of the NFL or CFL draft. Brian White has nothing to work with, but he stated he would be willing to stay at UF in his current role as RB coach.
Well, there's a self-fulfilling prophesy coming true...
Here comes the flurry-of-flags. This one on them, for a change. BOTH these offenses are pretty atrocious.
What gets \me is that it looks like our offense added NOTHING, with a whole month to prepare.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Again: What might we have been with even a half-ASSED offense?!!
(Rainey has made a career of those blocks!)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
THAT'S where we may miss Rainey the most, rushing the punt...
Need to start coaching Debose on getting to the punter.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If we could just mount one long drive in the 2nd half, I'd be somewhat satisfied. The defense needs the rest, for one thing--and it just would take us to the 4th qrtr with a nice lead.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Damnit--escaped the containment--the corner whiffed on the QB!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
When was the last time we saw a Gator QB hit a Gator WR in stride to spring him for a long TD? Used to be our trademark--now it's something I see OTHER teams do in OTHER games throughout the bowl season.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Terrible throw by Brantley! SH*T! You could see it coming, another bad throw by Brantley gives them a shot...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
THIS is why I won't mourn Brantley's leaving--I don't know if it's the play-calling or his lack of concentration at times, but that was typical--and WE GET IT BACK!
THAT looked like rugby out there--if this were anyone but the Gators involved in this mess, I'd be laughing my @$$ off!!!
I am ANYWAY...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Do you begin to get the idea that maybe Urban is about to get EXACTLY what he "deserves"?
I'll take OUR future over theirs, frankly...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
And the misuse of our speed-guys continues...talk about wasting an asset--we're wasting the power AND the speed that we had these past couple of years!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ANOTHER O-line guy goes down...this is just WRONG. What was Marotti DOING with these guys? After a while, it isn't just "bad luck" anymore.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Time for the obligatory, "Run Tebow on the option!"-joke. Heaven forbid they should put Gilisslee and Joyer in there and just run it down their throats for a while...For now, though, whattaya say? Burton option? Brantley doesn't throw the fade well, so I'd try something tricky...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema