• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day (11/15/14): 'Cocks in The Swamp

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Wow very unexpected QB draw call for Harris on 3rd down. Fire Muschamp and Roper well this whole staff. Now a blocked punt... These no coaching M-Feers need to go.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Breakdown on defense when it really counted. Into overtime--with no offense, no plan, no momentum. We are gonna end up losing this one unless the D comes thru now.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Jalen-Tabor-spring-practice_167.jpg

Jalen Tabor had a nice breakup earlier. We need to see more of this kid and less of Brian Poole, or Poole needs to work harder.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now they have to risk running it at least once, I think. I mean, we have done everything but lie down and LET them score here. SEE? Announcers full of it. Now we are Screwed.

Escambia94

Luck is on Spurrier's side. Fumbled the pitch, but score any way! It is about to be a tie game.

jamestoney84

Gator Fan
What the hell am I watching? This game should've been sealed already but we got a blocked field goal, made a pass interference, got a blocked punt, etc. The coaching staff of UF sucks ass and does not deserve to win.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Sorry fellas I'm a die hard gator fan but I can not root for this coaching staff not one bit. From the strength and condition coach to the offensive coordinator these is and has been the worst put together staff in the history of college football. From top to bottom they are losers. This translates into bad coaching and results in a losing team. Fire this piece of shit staff please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Escambia94

Does anybody else remember this Jarvis Moss block of a PAT to seal a narrow victory over Spurrier in 2006?
Jarvis-Moss-Florida-Gatos-Block-South-Carolina-Field-Goal.jpg

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Muschamp would be a great example for "how not to coach a football team" I don't remember ever being this frustrated with Zook.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Everything about this is on the coaching staff. Offense, defense, special teams (oh, special teams). I don't wanna HEAR about keeping Muschamp anymore, after this collapse, set UP to collapse (fortunate to be ahead so gave it BACK). No matter WHAT happens. We blew this one in EVERY WAY. This wasa just the worst yet--'cause it took a real STREAK of stupidity and miscalculation, outright MISSING EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL to let them back into this one.
I wanna see what happens, but I am full on DISGUSTED enough to cut out NOW. I am that pissed right now. If I hadn't been drinking. I THINK I might have shut it off. Just on principle. Have y'all EVER seen a series of COACHING errors allow a team back into it this way?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema