• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day (11/15/14): 'Cocks in The Swamp

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This is how I feel about our coach:
Muschamp.jpg

muschamp.jpg

Escambia94

X's and O's fellas. Why can't this staff teach a kid to just block your man. It's really not that difficult.

Clay Burton whiffed on at least two blocks. Where do you split the coach/player execution blame? Burton came here as a linebacker, not a blocking tight end or special teams protector.

Escambia94

Everything about this is on the coaching staff. Offense, defense, special teams (oh, special teams). I don't wanna HEAR about keeping Muschamp anymore, after this collapse, set UP to collapse (fortunate to be ahead so gave it BACK). No matter WHAT happens. We blew this one in EVERY WAY. This wasa just the worst yet--'cause it took a real STREAK of stupidity and miscalculation, outright MISSING EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL to let them back into this one.
I wanna see what happens, but I am full on DISGUSTED enough to cut out NOW. I am that pissed right now. If I hadn't been drinking. I THINK I might have shut it off. Just on principle. Have y'all EVER seen a series of COACHING errors allow a team back into it this way?

I have come up with the only perfect coaching change, since I ASSUME Florida will lose in overtime and Muschamp will be fired in December: Mike Shanahan as CEO head coach, Kyle Shanahan as OC and head coach in waiting, and Dan Quinn as DC.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Even the announcers are saying how they have never seen that, a blocked FG AND a blocked punt to give a team a chance to tie it up at the end. We are gonna be the true LAUGHING STOCK of college football when we lose.
And we will lose. Look at this: SAME PLAY, again and again, even npow: Treon keeps the ball. Oh they throw it on 3rd down. Short.
Muschamp was PLAYING FOR THE KICK. So either his D "wins it", or we're done.
Y'all KNOW what's about to happen.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
This ones in the bag. I don't think we have the coaching staff to win this. And a big part of me wants us to lose. For one a love Spurrier and second I absolutely hate Muschamp.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I have come up with the only perfect coaching change, since I ASSUME Florida will lose in overtime and Muschamp will be fired in December: Mike Shanahan as CEO head coach, Kyle Shanahan as OC and head coach in waiting, and Dan Quinn as DC.
No. No Shanahan will EVER coach the Florida Gators again. Ask me why another time. But I'm not kidding. Fact. Believe me. Mutual, family and boosters/administration.

Escambia94

Will will not win by running the ball every down. You think Spurrier will be running? I think not.

You have to go with what works. Harris has missed 50% of his passes, with the later ones being his fault. The earlier ones were the receiver. Florida can run. SC can pass. SC can sometimes run, so I see Spurrier dialing up a lot of passes then sneaking in Mike Davis for a TD.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here it comes. They are close enough to ram it in. Our D is tired. About to be over.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Once they get the 1st down, it is OVER. What did those sh*theads on our sideline THINK?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema