• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day (11/15/14): 'Cocks in The Swamp

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
O5NAp8Y.jpg

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Aw, heck. If I cannot be a good Gator coach, I might as well go work for a good Gator coach. Send him to SC with Spurrier!
9fe016cd1422f7c1bee8bcfbae44e5c9.jpeg

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
We all see what what this run run run play not to lose gets us. It happened with LSU and now SC. I don't care if TH was 50-50 passing. He only attempted 11 fucking passes. He's a much better passer than 11 attempts. This whole idea that we can run run run is just ridiculous. It works if you got a multiply possession lead. WM was playing not to lose which really translates in not playing to win. Fuck that piece of shit. He's a loser. His staff is a loser and not he has made Roper a loser. He has made us the laughing stalk of the SEC. ESPN has a video of us blocking each other again...OMG can this be for real. Foley needs to get rid of this sorry ass coach.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
If you really have to evaluate the season before you fire this chump then I ask you this foley. What the fuck are you on and have u been watching these games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema