• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day (11/15/14): 'Cocks in The Swamp

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I interrupt this car wreck to remind you of an era just a couple years ago when the Gator secondary was a No Fly Zone.

Escambia94

will-muschamp-meme-570x262.png

awebbf5

VIP Member
I interrupt this car wreck to remind you of an era just a couple years ago when the Gator secondary was a No Fly Zone.
Would have loved to see him and Reggie Nelson together in the secondary, receivers would have been scared to catch the ball with the hits they delivered!

Escambia94

B2gCfALCMAA_iAs.jpg:large

Crap... we are blocking each other again.

Dante Fowler is dinged up.
Treon Harris looks a bit dinged up.
VH3 is making some good plays, but needs help.

Dylan Thompson chose the wrong time to play well.
Pharo Cooper is dangerous.

The Gators are being boneheaded with penalties.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I'm afraid we will be exposed. No way we can beat SC only running the ball. We will need TD's to beat SS. Only bright side for a loss is one next step to getting rid of MC.

Escambia94

I'm afraid we will be exposed. No way we can beat SC only running the ball. We will need TD's to beat SS. Only bright side for a loss is one next step to getting rid of MC.

We are being exposed. The defense is starting to settle, but the offense is not picking up much except in the running game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
6a00d83451b26169e2019b0121b4db970c-pi

Spurrier: "Hey, Will. Wanna be my defensive coordinator?"
201211241620588542479-p2.jpg

Muschamp: "Heck yeah! I have completed my mission to destroy Florida football!"
0724-fsf-fbc-gators-will-muschamp-steve-spurrier-PI.jpg

Spurrier: "Remember...throw the game, get fired, and you can come work for me."
(laughing) OUCH! Trouble is, that could work out real WELL for SS and the 'Cocks--just what they need: Someone who CAN recruit, design and run a defense with some competence. Just don't let him NEAR your offense.

miltongator

Gator Fan
Did you see our guy walk off the field right past Muschamp who was holding out his hand for a "5"? Our guy just walked right past WM. Just left him hangin'.

Escambia94

Kelvin Taylor is alternating good plays with bad ones, but it may be due to an offensive lineman missing an assignment.
1ft1.jpg

Fred Taylor
Florida-Gators-Florida-Football-The-Swamp-South-Carolina-Gamecocks-Super-Gallery-Florida-Gators-Running-Back-Kelvin-Taylor-Rush-To-Right.jpg

Kelvin Taylor

Last edited:

Escambia94

Kyle Christy needs to be the MVP again. 34-yard average now is not going to cut it.
rn_florida_southcarolina_ms_12.jpg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Geez...went to get some fresh booze (KNEW I had another bottle of Crown Royal Black somewhere!)--'cause it turns out I'm gonna NEED it, trust me--and all this stuff has happened, apparently, tho' NONE of it has garnered us more than that 3 points...Another chance at a 4th down shot, and we again fail to take a shot: Muschamp playing for the "close game", mainly "not to lose" it again. Well, at least Christy got off some decent yards this time--aside from Treon, who today is basically OUR WHOLE OFFENSE thus far, our punter IS our "MVP". That's a bad thing.

Escambia94

Andre Debose is being too indecisive. Only 4 yards on that return.
Florida-Gators-Florida-Football-The-Swamp-South-Carolina-Gamecocks-Super-Gallery-Florida-Gators-Wide-Receiver-Andre-Debose-Kickoff.jpg

Last edited:

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
D now fully "into the game". That "slow start" thing is weird...What's it about?
OK. We get the ball back with decent field pos, as "planned" (Neiron did a bit too much dancin'...you see how Dubose just grabs it and RUNS, his best returns...one thig he does well).
They are gonna HAVE to put it up to score here, at least ONCE. They do, run the post...Flag? Yes. Kinda ticky-tacky--but we need EVERYTHING to get back in this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema