• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day (11/15/14): 'Cocks in The Swamp

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
You notice that the only real yards we've gained so far have been on improvised, after-the-called-play-breaks-down stuff Treon has managed? That tells me, once again, that maybe Roper's not exactly delivering a prize-gameplan, nor has his unit especially prepared when they get out there...and we already KNOW how "well" they adapt, respond and adjust as the game goes on. Poorly.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
tRCg1TA.jpg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Treon looks hurt. We want JD, we want JD
He got banged up last week, remember? Came back in--prob wants no PART of any CHANCE that'll happen.
Meanwhile, 2nd qrtr starting like the 1st already went. 'Cept for that one Treon-play-plus-penalty. another 3-and-out and kick. PNR looming.

Escambia94

30 yard punt? What the heck? Did none of the Gators realize there was a damn game today?

Escambia94

2983489.jpg

Will Muschamp's biography will be titled "Why I Suck: A Feel Good Guide to Staying Fat, Loud, Lazy, and Stupid...and How I Ruined Gator Football For A Dadgum Decade!"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Take back the swamp my ass!!
Sorta what I was afraid of...then again, as I said LAST week, we are in a classic "no win situation", like, EVERY week now. OK OK, I promised I wouldn't harp on all that, aand I'll keep that promise. We all see it, anyway...just have different ways of dealing with it.

Escambia94

6a00d83451b26169e2019b0121b4db970c-pi

Spurrier: "Hey, Will. Wanna be my defensive coordinator?"
201211241620588542479-p2.jpg

Muschamp: "Heck yeah! I have completed my mission to destroy Florida football!"
0724-fsf-fbc-gators-will-muschamp-steve-spurrier-PI.jpg

Spurrier: "Remember...throw the game, get fired, and you can come work for me."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics