• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida v. Georgia week!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
When exactly did our "D", especially our talented secondary, lose it?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Once again. The Gators offense just does not fire with JB at QB. It does well with Burton and Reed, or with JB running an actual option.
Defense has fallen asleep. They are killing us.

Yeah, that's definitely the case re JB not getting NEAR as much out of the offense...
But we can't STOP them on defense--and it's not like this QB is the 2nd coming of EITHER Manning.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We can NOT leave this to Henry. Why he leaves Brantley there in I don't understand.

Here's the game, right here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
C'mon Bulldogs...fumble it to us! Throw a pass over the middle! Give us a shot!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If this series wasn't a demonstration of why JB is a bust, I doubt you'll ever get it.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
If this were a boxing match, round 1 was a draw, round 2 went to Florida. Rounds 3 and 4 went to Georgia. What's that tell you about the OT period?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now. Can we play ANY defense?
(I feel like we've already lost it; I can't help it, it's the way this team makes me feel, especially after letting it get away from them in the 2nd half).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Damn! We can't catch a BREAK! Back to the 25...and watch, it'll come down to a FG from our punter again.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I can't watch. I just can't see him making a 37 yarder from the left hash...God knows he deserves one, tho'...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema