• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida v. Georgia week!

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Heres my prediction boys and girls we will loose this game and the SC game. No doubt it in my mind. We are not good as a coaching staff or team.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
well if Georgia keeps giving us the ball back we might have a chance but i doubt it very much unless things change.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Heres my prediction boys and girls we will loose this game and the SC game. No doubt it in my mind. We are not good as a coaching staff or team.

Yeah, looks that way...meanwhile, we keep shooting ourselves in the foot inside the red zone--remember, this is our third trip, 2nd off of a turnover (and the one successful drive was after we recovered one of our OWN, and lucky to do so). This Gator team can NOT afford to leave ANY points on the field.
Now third down again.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
guess the offensive line didn't practice snap counts. OMG Thompson caught a bad thrown ball could this be probably not but it was a good catch.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
1 catch will never make up for the countless drops he has had in the past. I take that back if he caught the game winning catch that beats the team in the sec title game I will give him some slack.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Brickhands saved the supposedly accurate QB's poor pass. Demps at 99% healthy sure helps.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Damn! Needed that fumble! I figure Georgia out-lousying us is our best hope here.

And yes, if only just to shut up the haters.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Brickhands saved the supposedly accurate QB's poor pass. Demps at 99% healthy sure helps.

I like his other nickname more (but I get censored for it on other sites!).
Interception! I'm tellin' ya, our best hope...Demps TD! Brantley THREW IT LONG!!!
Great, it's under review. Give him the TD! He may never throw another one like that, rate it's going.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
While they review this, I just want to say: that's what I thought they should have done with the first interception at the start of the game, throw for the endzone. Never a bad idea.
Screw it, ball at the 1. OK, these have NOT been "gimme's".
Burton's in. Flag down. Post TD?

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
wow nice pass Brantley. I still think where we sit today we need teams to beat themselves because we are incapable of beating them. We need a lot of help from teams we play. We can not out play a team at this point. If we can make it through this year like that I will be fine. I just hope they use the off season to create a offensive identity for them selves. Oh and make these guys drink some milk and take vitamins they seem to get hurt too much this year.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey Urban! Remember this? It's called "the passing game". You USED to get a lot of mileage out of it. Amazing what it can do for an offense--even that running game of yours.
Now, if our "talented defensive secondary" can just keep the play in front of them, we might be able to take control of an important game. Talk about fond memories...

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
We had over two min and two time outs and we play it safe come on. This shows no confidence in our players. Let them play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema