• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Miss St Game Thread

mjfan23

VIP Member
Glad to see florida, with its banged up defense, has come out and shut down the run.

Florida has a serious problem in the redzone. THey are just terrible in the redzone and i blaim it on the play calling and the team. This is going to cost florida, hopefully not today but at some point.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
I am a huge fan, and I'll support and cheer for him no matter what, but Tebow needs to stop holding onto the ball for so long.

I understand he doesn't have anyone to throw it to, but figure something out.

This game is not going to end well.

mjfan23

VIP Member
Im starting to really dislike the play calling. Please do something different.

Can we go deep once? I dont care if its complete or not, just have tim throw the ball 80 yards incomplete. At least that will stretch the field out.

GatorGal15

VIP Member

Can we go deep once? I dont care if its complete or not, just have tim throw the ball 80 yards incomplete. At least that will stretch the field out.

It would be better then what's happening now.

Oh, and one more thing. PUT SPIKES IN. HE WANTS TO PLAY, LET HIM PLAY!

we really need to go deep every once just to throw the defense off

going to hernandez and cooper every pass is just too damn obvious

please throw to deonte

and what about david nelson havent heard his name much this year

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema