• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Miss St Game Thread

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
I wish he would have.

Why? The linebacking core played well tonight...he wouldn't have been fullspeed if he did play...then you run the risk of injuring him further taking him out of the season...let him get 100%..and run all over UGA's offense...can't wait to go to that gam :))))

GatorGal15

VIP Member
Why? The linebacking core played well tonight...he wouldn't have been fullspeed if he did play...then you run the risk of injuring him further taking him out of the season...let him get 100%..and run all over UGA's offense...can't wait to go to that gam :))))

As I said above, I just like seeing his enthusiasm on the field.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Tebow really, REALLY needs to have a quicker release. When he threw that second pick 6, he had a WR WIDE OPEN down field. Tebow just took too much time to get rid of the ball.

And yes, our o-line could have protected Tebow better on that play, but still...if Tebow could get rid of the ball sooner, the o-line miscue would have been moot.

Tebow really, REALLY needs to have a quicker release. When he threw that second pick 6, he had a WR WIDE OPEN down field. Tebow just took too much time to get rid of the ball.

And yes, our o-line could have protected Tebow better on that play, but still...if Tebow could get rid of the ball sooner, the o-line miscue would have been moot.

they been saying that to him for awhile now i think but i guess he aint catching on so fast but he needs to(cuz now which i didnt really notice last year its standing out its like our WR's can't be that bad at getting open the way your lookin down feild)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema