• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Miss St Game Thread

shandsgator8

VIP Member
they been saying that to him for awhile now i think but i guess he aint catching on so fast but he needs to(cuz now which i didnt really notice last year its standing out its like our WR's can't be that bad at getting open the way your lookin down feild)

I didn't really notice it last year either when we had Murphy and Harvin.

Rhine01

Gator Fan
There are many scenarios to why we can't move the ball as effectively, but I still believe its play selection.

gatorbrown83

Gator Fan
I agree. A simple hand off to a back with Tebow under center seemed to work a little better; seeing as Tebow was stopped a couple times already.:mad0235:

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
This game was sloppy.... the boys need to get their butts kicked and turn things around... but hopefully the coaching staff can do that and not another team (Ole Miss last year).

And we finally used the I-Formation with Tebow under center in a goal line situation! We ran it once and scored a TD!!! Now why aren't we using this more often?!?!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema