• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 15: #6 Florida Gators 34, LSU Tigers 17 - 12/12/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I know it's not over yet but it's getting a little scary.
FIRST, D has GOT to step up here.
We have got to get the ball back, get this thing tied up fast.
But we just can’t STOP them. This isn’t, Gators. Either y’all get this stopped, right here and now, or we will LOSE THIS GAME.
AND What’s with the late substitutions???

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Gators look like crap coming out of the locker room. I guess they really are not that good at this point. Maybe they peaked too early against Arkansas.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They get a TD here, and I don’t know that we recover after all.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We let them DRIVE ON US HERE.
I don’t see ANYTHING from our D since they came out.
Worst game of the year, by far—and we are about to go down 2 TDS!
Was this “the Gator High Water Mark”?
Mullens must see they have GOT to find a spark NOW—or tge season goes slips away in ignominious fashion...In the Swamp, against a depleted team that we outplay but GIVE AWAY with mistakes.

Escambia94

Gators D-line being pushed around. Brenton Cox cannot stop a RB. Saved by the LSU holding call, because that should have been a TD.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK—holding call at the one.
I guess we have to be happy if we hold them to just the 3. Be great to get a pick, but not counting on it.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Chip away.
Now: D has GOT to begin to do IT’S job here.
They damn well need a take away!

Escambia94

Gators still need to wrap up those tackles. Still in this game, but not in a rhythm on defense.
131D004A-EF64-43FE-946B-EBC80D769273.jpeg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gonna go for a walk, I think...I am just not enjoying this; I wanted to be able to sit back and appreciate all the good stuff this Gator offense has shown this season here tonight—and for the most part, they have! But the mistakes that have put them behind has made it all hollow so far. Until the Gator Defense begins to step up, I have NO confidence.
Here is the FIRST “absolutely MUST STOP THEM” series. The only reason that fg didn’t hurt worse is because we did come right back down the field and s ore the TD. But now we HAVE TO STOP THEM, get the ball back, go down the field AGAIN and score. AND start forcing THEM to make mistakes.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Big punt, damnit. They are giving us all we want—but we STILL should be able to beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema