• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 15: #6 Florida Gators 34, LSU Tigers 17 - 12/12/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wrong time to bring Jones in , I fear—but I understand WHY Mullens called for it there.
ANOTHER dropped pass in the endzone there. This is how we LOSE this GAME!
We MUST score the TD here.
There it is!
Geez. We have the lead. FINALLY.
Now the D must step up, help us draw away. (It is all I can DO not to talk about what our play thus far tonight has REALLY said about where this season is likely headed after tonight. But a good SECOND HALF would go a long way towards softening that “FOREBODING”.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now WE gotta answer real quick.
But I THINK Mullens will just shut it down here unless there’s a big run back.
I don’t BELIEVE we let that happen.
NOW they believe they can win here.
And they can.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Last week I said that at this point I had the least confidence in the Gators. Today is breaking that record. LSU is 19 yards away from another TD or FG away with 10 seconds.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I’ve got that achy, sinking feeling in my gut. I only felt that once before this season: When Malik fumbled late against A&M.
I don’t know if we come back from this first half—repeatedly putrid.

Escambia94

37E63354-6B30-41E9-B20B-3568A612E826.jpeg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So. Down a touchdown—and won’t even SEE the ball until midway into the 3rd qrtr. Not that we CAN’T.
But: not scoring when we drive, fumbling or throwing picks now too.
This team has made a SEASON’S worth of mistakes in just ONE HALF.
Dan Mullens says all the right things—except he insists we won’t see PITTS.
He was sat last moment, “just to be safe and have him healthy NEXT week”.
Unless you are UNDERSTATING the situation there, that smacks of stubbornness. We need a spark: Why NOT send Pitts in to help his QB and team pull this one out?

Escambia94

This feels like a Muschamp game vs Missouri. Too many turnovers. They have 100 yards rushing at the half not counting sacks. Trask has been pressured 9 times on the half, with two sacks. Trask has 256 yards passing, but is delivering the ball rather slowly in many cases, is holding the ball too long, and is missing reads (according to Mullen). This is their first time all season being behind at the half.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Unless you got ANOTHER “surprise” with which to inspire your team, you are missing your best chance to do something dramatic!
Come on—it’s one of those moments:
You don’t HAVE a juggernaut Like Saban’s got. You NEED a “STORY”!
Right here, right NOW!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I’m gonna have to settle back, try and calm myself. I can see “DEFEAT” slowly closing in—and am already drowning in frustration as I begin to face the MONTHS before we START OVER.
Depressing just to contemplate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema