• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 15: #6 Florida Gators 34, LSU Tigers 17 - 12/12/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here comes another shot...OK: 4th down. So we surrendered time and 50yards after driving the field the first time. Time to score QUICK now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That’s the lesson here tonight:
Put this one away NOW. You have the tools to exploit exactly where they are weakest! Use that!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I continue to be BEWILDERED by this Gator team. We are BETTER than every team we’ve played, yet we just do NOT assert ourselves early, it seems.
I guess I SHOULDN’T be surprised anymore: THIS is who we are, how we play. But it just does not bode well for what’s ahead, I’ll say no more; It will have to be enough to see us now begin to take over, SLOWLY bring things around.
We NEED to put these games AWAY in the first half. But we don’t...What we usually do is FINALLY BEGIN to “serve notice” at the END of each first half, then make good on that “promise” in the 3rd qrtr.
Might as well sit back and TRY to enjoy it, hopefully...Our running game at least shows signs of waking up for the first time this season.
There is literally NO REASON we cannot repeatedly drive the field on these guys rest of the night.
I don’t believe it. Pick six in the miflddke of our drive. We better wake up or this season goes down the drive right here and now!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This sucks. We are down to a team that is weak in the very area we are strongest. And Kyle Trask is having another off day for him.
PLEASE, Gators, Wake UP!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK—we have put ourselves in a hole.
Time to climb out.
Maybe bring in Pitts after all?
They might in the second half, if thus thing doesn’t settle down and get back under our control. But we are continuing to look like the weaker team here—and we are NOT!
I am just HATING this. We are a bumbling team, not ready at all.
Then Trask makes a throw like that and you think, “You can do that all night!”
Another pick? No—he was outta bounds!
They better give this back...

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
By the way, that kid on our basketball squad who collapsed early in the FSU game earlier is now reported in a Tallahassee hospital in “Critical but stable condition...”
WTF happened there? I have only scene the shots of its aftermath. Any word on what was/is actually wrong with him?
(I am unable to find out anything further.)

Keyontae Johnson had COVID a few months ago. There are some who think myocarditis induced by COVID may be the culprit.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This game is about as uneasy to this point as it was against Georgia. Trask is forcing the ball, but is not driving the ball with authority.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We are stinking up the SWAMP.
That last one wasn’t Trask’s fault though.
Well, let’s see us Coke back here—because this is it, I fear.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Y’all know what I am saying.
Forget Championships. Forget Heismann. Just one more rise-up COME BACK ANYWAY.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That last pick was ridiculous...and we have driven the field repeatedly—and come away with just the one TD—while THEY get the picks (including a 14-pt turnaround on that earlier Pick-6!).
Still: We are remain by far the more talented team out there!
However, THAT is sounding more snd more like “famous last words”.
Again: Forget everything else... Let’s just pull it together and pull out this one!
We have WASTED A BUNCH OF BIG PLAYS.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Keyontae Johnson had COVID a few months ago. There are some who think myocarditis induced by COVID may be the culprit.
Geez. WISHING HIM NOTHING BUT THE BEST. This is just a GAME.
We are driving again now, at least.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I think we can run the ball on these guys—they either try, or bring back Pitts!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Pitts holds onto that high one there.
They have GOT to score the TD here.
Then get it back and drive again before the half....Then we’re back on our “usual” schedule, at least.
I think Mullens is being a bit stubborn now: I understand why—but we NEED tgat “little bit extra” Pitts brings, and we need it NOW!
3rd and goal inside the 10? Who else, when else?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is just plain stupid.
Drive after drive wasted.
We need a turnover; even better, a Pick Six of our own!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just wanna get the lead here before the half. We SHOULD already HAVE IT—by a COUPLA TDS! But this is the hole we’ve dug for ourselves; best we just knuckle down and dig ourselves out of it.
I wish we didn’t keep “ALMOST GETTING THERE”!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I mean it. Every tine we end up first and goal, it is time to bring Pitts in and run the series from there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema