• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 13: #6 Florida 34, Kentucky Wildcats 10 - 11/28/2020

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I expect Mullens and Trask, etc NOT to “leave it to chance”: I expect them to get after them, run up a few quick scores in the 3rd qrtr if they can—which they OUGHT to be able to!
(As it is, I have this big plate of leftovers I had READY-TO-GO, all piled up and mushed together ready to be re-heated and gorged on in the 2nd half—I like it the way Coach Dan says he does it: moosh it all together, warm it up and eat it like THAT!—HOWEVER: Currently I have no appetite! I can only HOPE the THIRD qrtr goes in such a way that I feel A WHOLE LOT BETTER IN THE FOURTH—and can turn to and POINCE on my “PLATE” THEN!
PLEASE, Gators. Get it together!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TD pass to Pitts.
Did their jobs:
“Kyle-to-Kyle”, sure throw/sure hands there for the back-to-back, end half/start half scores to seemingly take charge here.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
On the bright side, the Gator offense is scoring 10 points per possession. The problem is that they are not getting possessions.
0B0AA68A-9888-4363-A7EF-6D2587A4D8B8.jpeg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now up to our D to do ITS thing, hold a lead from here for a change...
But if it follows previous form, we’ll have to score at LEAST once more before they do to find any “comfort zone” by the 4th qrtr. Damn, I wish we had just a LITTLE BETTER defense! That would put us in such better shape for the stretch-run here, and our ultimate match-up with Bama in the SEC Championship Game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK. Defense (FINALLY) starting to assert itself, stop the RUN.
UK starting to wilt here. We came out hot—them, not so much!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Kyle Trask is playing like an NFL QB by altering the count to draw offsides penalties.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now a “delay of game”?
Pathetic breakdown here from 1st and goal. Now a breakdown up front!
What HAPPENED there?
Oh well—got the 3...but SHOULD have scored TD EASILY...we just seemed to have gone sloppy again there for a whole series, after driving right down inside the 5!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema