• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 13: #6 Florida 34, Kentucky Wildcats 10 - 11/28/2020

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We’re still not where we need to be—but showing signs of “more and more, we are GETTING there”...4th down and short.
They go for and get it.
That “Smoke” is tough.
Meanwhile—we STILL are having trouble getting the defensive calls AND PEOPLE in! WHAT IS GRANTHAM’S PROBLEM??! It is allowing them to drive the middle of the field, at LEAST.
We DO keep tightening UP, though.
4th down again—they HAVE TO punt again.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Slaton is wreaking havoc up the interior. Good stuff. Kentucky is trying to lull the Gators defense to the exterior so they can run Rose or Wilson up the gut. Slaton keeps beating his man.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That does look like a Bear under formation. Watch for Kentucky to adjust with some quick throws, perhaps screen passes.
Or run Wilson up the A-gap away from the rush end.
I value your insights, E-...and especially appreciate how FAST they are coming post-play! I only wish and hope Grantham&Co. are as “quick on the uptake”!
Now: Kyle-to-Kyle again? Or decoy tge double-team, throw to one of the others?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Let’s get it together here! Yes! First down!
OK: STEADY DRIVE now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
End of first...Let’s go get that 2nd TD FAST—and not look back!

Escambia94

Gators are at +0 in TO margin with that Justin Shorter fumble.
BDBAFC26-6E35-448A-951D-F8F03E30EF78.jpeg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I can’t STAND this.
This is the same problem with our substitution. AND we jumped, too.
We are screwing up by the numbers now.

Escambia94

Gators now in a more standard 5-man front and getting knocked off the line... When they get lined up.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I’m not expecting the big stop here now.
But if we hold them to a fg, that’d be a “win” here, obviously—and I’m pissed at having to even say that!
Worse: I doubt we can count on it...We need to RUN THE SCORE UP soon as we CAN on these guys! We HAVE the horses; Mullens cannot count on Grantham’s defense holding them down, so he NEEDS to have his guys apply SERIOUS “SCOREBOARD PRESSURE” out there!!!

Escambia94

Now that I am watching closely, it appears the Gators are swapping entire defensive units. Interesting tactic to get youngsters more play time. I heard on a podcast that this is what they were doing. I cannot recall the last time I saw any defense make this many substitutions.

Escambia94

Upshaw is the Kentucky version of Pitts, but their guy is taller. Even with a wobbly pass, Upshaw easily went over Stiner.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah. We just couldn’t stop them there. Needed the pick; We just do not have the D to stick with Alabama, I’m afraid.
We will come back to win this one, I think...but I wonder if it matters;
Never MIND the SEC Championship...
What about Tennessee and LSU. Will this IF defense be able to control BOTH OF THEM well enough to even win put BEFORE GETTING THERE??!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema