• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 13: #6 Florida 34, Kentucky Wildcats 10 - 11/28/2020

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I had my concerns with this UK squad, especially in the early going, but that gets “downright worried” if we start giving the ball away. This defense just ain’t GOOD enough to absorb that again and again.
Why are they using DAVIS, of all people, so much. Off his hands.
Again, GATORS are “off their game early” here...
Hate to say it: But it is on the DEFENSE now to somehow TIGHTEN UP and carry us here for a bit. That ISN’T the way. Oh oh. We are starting to look like the lesser team here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Their offense is beating us at the point of attack! Either we tighten up, or we WILL lose this and our season more or less in the toilet after all!
COME ON, D! This is looking like 2 years ago. Maybe I need to walk the dog (has “worked” before!).

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Technically Kentucky is beating Florida at the edges, since Slaton is gobbling up space in the middle. They will control the clock by running outside until Wilson find holes up the middle.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just got back after they kicked the 3-pointer—just in tune to see Mullens CLEARLY FURIOUS with Grantham—and Grantham seemingly muttering unhappy retorts AS HIS COACH WALKS AWAY EACH TIME AFTER SAYING HIS PIECE—bringing Dan BACK, angry all over again: NOT a smart way to deal with an unhappy boss, especially bad look in the middle of a GAME!
I don’t like it...That kind of obvious “rift” mid-game, between offense and defebse basically, after all, is a harbinger of loss and disintegration. Winning fixes EVERYTHING: We need to get the lead back here, get in the locker room and do some “RE-ADJUSTING”...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I have more and more been HATING these “noon kick offs”:
We just have not looked good “early”!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Come ON, Kyle. Another flag. Facemask on US!!! THIS SUCKS!
We look piss poor out there.
We will likely go to the half behind, and we have looked worse than THAT!
SO FAR, THIS DEFENSE HAS TAKEN A STEP BACK!!!
For the 2nd week in a row, we look like the inferior team out there in the first half. Nice punt. Now: if we could ONLY get the ball back here now, grab a few points after all!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We are getting driven on by a team down SIXTEEN PLAYERS!!!
I haven’t been on the “Dump Grantham” bandwagon, but unless that defense shows A WHOLE LOT MORE here in the SECOND HALF, I may have up add my voice there...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK. Less than a minute left; we should get the ball back in decent field position;
Maybe we can at least get in position to tie things up; we get the ball first to start the 2nd half, too.
That’d help.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Toney! Touchdown on the runback!
Great TEAM play all around there!

Escambia94

Just what the Gators need! Kadarius Toney to the house and the Gators take the lead!

Escambia94

The last punt return was by Freddie Swain against Colorado State.

Xzavier Henderson faked fielding the punt and drew a few Wildcat players away from Kadarius Toney.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK. Order more or less restored.
GET IN THE LOCKERROOM, make the adjustments y’all already had in the works, get out and WIN THE 2nd HALF and maybe we get outta here with the “tough win” after all.
I like our chances now (AFTER the big punt runback!). Can’t let up, though!

Escambia94

Kentucky is winning the game on paper, but the Gator special teams has bailed out the offense and defense.
11105B14-A74C-49B0-9685-2E2B6C9986DA.jpeg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The last punt return was by Freddie Swain against Colorado State.

Xzavier Henderson faked fielding the punt and drew a few Wildcat players away from Kadarius Toney.
Yes! That was a slick play—but it (“team play”) REALLY began with the superb coffin-corner punt by our guy, then our D doing ITS job for a change, stopping them on 3rd down and FORCING the punt, THEN that formation-ploy and the big Tomey run back—and we’re back in it, back on TOP!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Up to Mullens offense, and our Heismann candidate QB, to pull this one out...They (and HE) has hardly been on the field so far (six minutes!!!)—and they are STILL up at the half!
Gotta approach the SECOND half as a “SHOOT OUT”—one that they are WELL-EQUIPPED to WIN!
They need to stop screwing around. Throw that ball AROUND THE FIELD, rack up some TDS and make THEM try and match you...you’ll soon HAVE an expanding lead! GO GATORS!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema