• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 13: #6 Florida 34, Kentucky Wildcats 10 - 11/28/2020

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
SO NOW we gotta STILL stop them again ONE MORE TIME, get the ball back, drove and score ONE MORE TIME, be up 3 scores going into the FOURTH.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am probably “courting disaster”, from a superstitious standpoint, but I have enough confidence in Kyle Trask’s inate poise and calm efficiency to say tgat WITHOUT too much concern.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
THERE WE GO!
Diabate with the pick!
Thought he might SCORE—but here’s a good chance for Trask to redeem them all for the LAST series, get it in the endzone here.
Need to THROW IT, kiddo!
We all know what needs doing here!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yup. THERE YOU GO.
Kyle-to-Kyle for the THIRD time!
Um, yes: We have “answered the call”!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sigh. Feeling good, ABOUT to “FEEL BETTER”:
Believe it or not, I have some friends who are on-location in Ireland now—and Amazon Prime just showed up at my door with what turns out to be this Well-padded-and-insulated package containing this amazing little Guiness “mini-Keg”, complete with “RE-CHILLING” and serving directions...
The “RE-CHILLING” is just beginning (after clearing out the whole bottom “Freezer-chute” of my fridge), post last Gator TD, and (going by the directions and the clock) OUGHT TO make it available by the final gun:
I am expecting it to be a “Celebratory tapping”—BUT NOT IF WE FUMBLE IT ALL AWAY!!!
Aw shit. We lost it, deep in our own end. They are pushed back by a penalty—but ANOTHER RB fumble messes us up BIG TIME.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes. OK. Limit the damage, let’s hope.
Going to the 4th quarter, game still (slightly in doubt).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It ISN’T just the DEFENSE that is dragging us down here and there, now and then this season:
It seems like every time they appear to stiffen and make the necessary STOPS, one of the running backs fails to hang onto the rock! It c oh st us our only loss late against the Aggies, obviously—and it has given them “a crack-of-light” opening here going into the 4th against Kentucky.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They go for it—but we STOP them!
We don’t get hurt by the fumble after all! THAT WAS HUGE.
Now Pierce breaks free on the run!
We are driving again.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...and we haven’t...We CAN say THAT much.
Aw hell—bounces off the post!
Oh well, doesn’t LOOK as strong, but typical of our “almost full effort” today.
I just hope when we are challenged in this way by a fully HEALTHY team (let alone one of the “elite” ones!), we are able to more fully, successfully respond!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Honestly that was a horrible decision by Kentucky QB Terry Wilson. He was desperate. Shawn Davis had no choice but to catch the softball.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We just DON’T get to sit back, relax—appreciate the positive STRONG points of what we GOT right now.
Pick. Our defense has stepped up fully in this 2nd half. Like to see our OFFENSE more fully exploit the opportunities IT has been given.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema