• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vols fans

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
I looked at their message boards, and get this. They seriously think that the rest of the SEC is SCARED of Lane Kiffin. They're just as clueless as their coach.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I looked at their message boards, and get this. They seriously think that the rest of the SEC is SCARED of Lane Kiffin. They're just as clueless as their coach.

What do you expect from a bunch of inbred, toothless, drunken, ignorant hillbillies?

They'll always be the Viles to me.

ajk2821

Gator Fan
Well, I would not expect the majority of them to attack their new coach. Not yet, at least. When they go 5-7 this year, see if they still support him then.

gatorsbites8

Gator Fan

hahaha those loud mouths need to look at our championship! They're in the swap this year!!!! GATOR BAIT!!!!

Serioulsy guys come on? All Kiffin is trying to do is put some fire under a program that has been dull as a knife since 2000. If you all will hand our asses to us to bad, why fret?

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Serioulsy guys come on? All Kiffin is trying to do is put some fire under a program that has been dull as a knife since 2000. If you all will hand our asses to us to bad, why fret?

Give me a break. Typical Vol-fan excuse that he's "trying to put some fire under a program"; all he seems to be doing, and enjoy doing, is getting under the skin of everybody in the SEC and making enemies day after day.

And that charade last Thursday? Nobody can tell me that Kiffin didn't do that on purpose. The fact that he didn't even bother to check the rulebook and shot his mouth off anyway was idiotic and foolish on his part, and we have every right to be angry about the fact that he slandered our coach with what he said. He can apologize all he wants, but he can't retract the things he said.

If the NCAA eventually comes knocking on your door because of his actions and tactics, I for one won't be surprised.

Give me a break. Typical Vol-fan excuse that he's "trying to put some fire under a program"; all he seems to be doing, and enjoy doing, is getting under the skin of everybody in the SEC and making enemies day after day.

And that charade last Thursday? Nobody can tell me that Kiffin didn't do that on purpose. The fact that he didn't even bother to check the rulebook and shot his mouth off anyway was idiotic and foolish on his part, and we have every right to be angry about the fact that he slandered our coach with what he said. He can apologize all he wants, but he can't retract the things he said.

If the NCAA eventually comes knocking on your door because of his actions and tactics, I for one won't be surprised.

Eh, say what you wish. Coach Urban Cryer is a cheater, and everyone knows this. He tries to get away with every little thing there is possible. It's all okay though, once your savior Tebag leaves, then it's back to mediocre Florida football. Plus, Cryer will be headed to South Bend after this year, so you all will be right in the coaching carousel as well. Enjoy!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Eh, say what you wish. Coach Urban Cryer is a cheater, and everyone knows this. He tries to get away with every little thing there is possible. It's all okay though, once your savior Tebag leaves, then it's back to mediocre Florida football. Plus, Cryer will be headed to South Bend after this year, so you all will be right in the coaching carousel as well. Enjoy!

"Icomeinpeace"? Looks as though you just came to troll.

Go take your smack to a Vol board. We don't need this crap over here.

"Icomeinpeace"? Looks as though you just came to troll.

Go take your smack to a Vol board. We don't need this crap over here.

I posted my thoughts on what he said. You were the one that started the garbage. I came over here, as an oposing fan to talk football with the team I hate the most. I thought I would be welcomed here, as on our Vol boards. Trolls are always welcome. They give us humor in the day.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I posted my thoughts on what he said. You were the one that started the garbage. I came over here, as an oposing fan to talk football with the team I hate the most. I thought I would be welcomed here, as on our Vol boards. Trolls are always welcome. They give us humor in the day.

Well then, if you hate us the most, what was your motive for coming here in the first place?

And what did you expect, coming over to a Gator board? YOU were the one who set the bait!

You know how angry Gator fans are right now, yet you come over to a Gator board and poke the gorilla with a stick. Reap what you sow.

My motive. Talk football. This is a football forum, right?

Why are Gator fans so mad right now? If you all know how bad you will beat us this year, then why all the fuss? Florida has dominated us for the past few years, what is the problem with a coach coming in and trying to rev up a team that is down and out. A fan base that a fat coach ruined and drove into the ground the past 5 years? All in good fun! September 19th should be an interesting day!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
My motive. Talk football. This is a football forum, right?

Why are Gator fans so mad right now? If you all know how bad you will beat us this year, then why all the fuss? Florida has dominated us for the past few years, what is the problem with a coach coming in and trying to rev up a team that is down and out. A fan base that a fat coach ruined and drove into the ground the past 5 years? All in good fun! September 19th should be an interesting day!

That's a really dumb question to ask why we're so mad right now - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

I really don't care WHAT you do in Knoxville. We don't need somebody coming over here who hates us in the first place trying to stir the pot - OR some newbie coach trying to make trouble amongst every team in the SEC. You know, Gene Chizik and Dan Mullen aren't acting obnoxious - why can't Lanie Boy take a cue from them and keep a low profile until he proves himself out on the field?

And I wouldn't call your smack "talking football". When your intent is to go onto another team's community to get a rise out of opposing fans, that's TROLLING, and that's not "all in good fun" - NOR is it showing any respect when you're a guest in somebody else's house.

And don't try to throw the Phil Fulmer sob story in our faces. Been-there-done-that; we put up with three years of Ron Zook so we know how it feels.

How are you getting that my intent was to "stir the pot" I introduced myself, and was as friendly as I could be. You come back with this "typical" Vol fan talk. It's fine, there are other, better Gator message boards around that have tougher skin than this place. Geez

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
How are you getting that my intent was to "stir the pot" I introduced myself, and was as friendly as I could be. You come back with this "typical" Vol fan talk. It's fine, there are other, better Gator message boards around that have tougher skin than this place. Geez

I don't call smack "friendly", especially when you come here and insult our coach who has TWO National Championships to his name. And that Notre Dame crap is a lie; he intends to be here in Gainesville for awhile - and if Weis can turn things around up there, he'll likely be there a little while longer.

You set the bait about Kiffin; after what happened Thursday, what kind of reaction did you expect to get back? We're angry and have every right to be. If that bothers you, too bad.

I don't call smack "friendly", especially when you come here and insult our coach who has TWO National Championships to his name. And that Notre Dame crap is a lie; he intends to be here in Gainesville for awhile - and if Weis can turn things around up there, he'll likely be there a little while longer.

You set the bait about Kiffin; after what happened Thursday, what kind of reaction did you expect to get back? We're angry and have every right to be. If that bothers you, too bad.

http://www.nola.com/sports/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-35/1200723770187870.xml&coll=1

Meyer is gone to South Bend the second it's offered to him. Notre Dame has an off year again, Weis is out, and Urban is in.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
http://www.nola.com/sports/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-35/1200723770187870.xml&coll=1

Meyer is gone to South Bend the second it's offered to him. Notre Dame has an off year again, Weis is out, and Urban is in.

So what's you point with the Patrick Johnson deal? The kid couldn't qualify academically, and so he spouts off sour grapes about it. Our coaching staff did nothing wrong.

And how do you know that Notre Dame will have an off year again? Are you a clairvoyant or something? Seems like you're just trying to back me into a corner - I'm not that dumb.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema