• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vols fans

So what's you point with the Patrick Johnson deal? The kid couldn't qualify academically, and so he spouts off sour grapes about it. Our coaching staff did nothing wrong.

And how do you know that Notre Dame will have an off year again? Are you a clairvoyant or something? Seems like you're just trying to back me into a corner - I'm not that dumb.

Just saying...Urban is unethical and unprofessional (Kiffin ISN'T professional either... to coaches). I don't know that Notre Dame will have an off year, I am predicting they will. It's a dream job for your coach, and don’t think he won’t hop on the first train out of Gainesville to take it either. If you are, then you're just kidding yourself.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Just saying...Urban is unethical and unprofessional. I don't know that Notre Dame will have an off year, I am predicting they will. It's a dream job for your coach, and don’t think he won’t hop on the first train out of Gainesville to take it either. If you are, then you're just kidding yourself.

Well, he turned down a chance to go to South Bend back in 2004 to come to Gainesville, so that should tell you that he wouldn't go there at the drop of a hat - and especially not while he still has kids in school. So, who's kidding who?

You have one hell of a nerve to come here and accuse our coach of being unethical and unprofessional, especially after what your OWN coach did last Thursday. Like I said before, our staff has done nothing wrong - which is MORE than what I can say for yours, having already (1) violated an SEC rule by slandering another coach and insulting another program in the league, and being reprimanded for it by the SEC commmisioner, and (2) having already reported two violations to the NCAA in just two months on the job.

Wanna talk about YOUR coach being "unprofessional and unethical"? Try this on for size: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/files/lettertout.pdf

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Now I am classified as a troll. That is fine, I hate the Gaytors as previously mentioned. If I can get a rise out of you all here..Awesome! Ban me if you wish, it's really okay! Nothing more fun for me than pissing off a bunch of jort wearin fans!

GO VOLS!!!!!!

So now you have to stoop to childish gay smack, little vile boy? That's what kindergarten kids do.

If you hate us that bad, then LEAVE. Good riddance, and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Well, if I didn't get backed into a corner I woild have. I could tell this one was up to no good just by his user name. He set the bait, and then I defended myself. So what does he come back with? Smack talk.

Seems he could dish it out, but this pansy sure couldn't take it thrown back at him. How does he respond the second time around when I played the trump card? Juvenile gay smack. Waaaaa.

Besides, why else would a vol fan come here so soon after what happened last week?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema