• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread, Week 9: Florida Gators 17, Georgia Bulldogs 36 10/27/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Everyone on the CFB panel is picking The Dogs in this one...EXCEPT The Coach, Lee Corso: HE just put on the "Albert"-head!-- which he NEVER does...He just said as much himself. Thing is, Corso is WRONG so often that my "superstition-thing" is nagging at me again: Hardly the "cosmic vote of confidence" I need at this point...
Then again, we are more or less "wandering in the wasteland", lost in no-man's land now--so who knows? Certainly not ANY of THESE guys!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...So meanwhile, at least til game time, in the name of "Relax, kick back, burn some clock", and at least try n do nothing to SCREW with my personal (or our collective) Karma, I'm gonna fade out for now:
Switch around among my various worldwide movie channel choices, available streaming-on-demand sites, and or maybe even one of the NHL channels and watch a little hockey (practically the only other sports TV I even regularly follow anymore--one least f*cked-with by its administrators, it seems, AND lends itself BEAUTIFULLY to modern TV shooting and coverage, btw, if you haven't checked on it of late).
"See" y'all in oh, bout 3 hours...

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I watched SEC Nation. Finebaum and Spears both took the safe bet with Georgia. Tebow picked the Gators.

This was a fun show. Jevon "The Freak" Kearse is still a freak! Boss and Champ Bailey are okay for Leghumpers.

Escambia94

IMG_2018.jpg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I watched SEC Nation. Finebaum and Spears both took the safe bet with Georgia. Tebow picked the Gators.

This was a fun show. Jevon "The Freak" Kearse is still a freak! Boss and Champ Bailey are okay for Leghumpers.
I slept...Now THAT'S "nerves"!
But here we go!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I mean it. I am WRAPPED TIGHT for this one: I just keep telling myself, "I nevrr thought we'd be playing for so much this season!"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This sucks. We all knew what they'd try to do--but they are doing it. Crap. Better put out the fire RIGHT NOW--or ee are doomed.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
3 points would be a "win" for US here--but they are in the redzone having come out and ramming it down our throats.
Gator down--and this is all heading into "worst case scenario" right from the top:
Our ONLY hope in this one was to lock it up early with them--and NOT let them establish the line of scrimmage.
Whole idea of "deferring" was NOT to let THIS happen.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So we get a dumbass UNIFORM PENALTY and hand them a 1st down at the goalline. STUPID. Woukda forced the 3 pounter--OR maybe a STOP!

Escambia94

This is a sign. Either the Gators research ways to get penalized, or the referees are going to invent new ways to penalize the Gators.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lucky to get outta there down 3.
But at least we DID stiffen up there at the end. Worse than the 3, losing Henderson would be a killer against this gameplan of theirs. Hope he's coming back--but didn't look good.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
There it is: My friends, we have just lost this one early. I. HATE. THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema