• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread: Week 7, #7 Florida Gators 28, #5 LSU 42 9/12/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
3916690D-430B-4F70-A553-CB61AEE5F35F.jpeg

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
This D has to step up. I’m not sure our offense can keep pace. I like what their doing but that’s a lot to ask of Trask. Come on D.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Got to somehow stop them NOW. This is our chance—even just forcing a fig would be a big shift in this one—would give us our eventual margin-of-victory!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This D has to step up. I’m not sure our offense can keep pace. I like what their doing but that’s a lot to ask of Trask. Come on D.
Like I said, even just holding them to 3 here would be a big shift in how this one is going—and where it could end UP!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK—I absolutely HAVE to buckle down and pay attention to my work here for a few minutes... This is the main sequence here; we can do the rest with pickup shots.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I am surprised the offense is performing at this level. Trask outgunned Burrows in the first half! The running games were equal in yardage, but LSU’s running game is way more explosive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema