• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread: Week 7, #7 Florida Gators 28, #5 LSU 42 9/12/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
FE2FEB39-E727-4248-9663-6AA1CF920242.jpeg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I understand BOTH our star pass rushers are now out. That kills us. I don’t see how we can come back without those guys. ONLY hope is a miracle now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Damnit. I just remain unconvinced that LSU is BETTER than us, when healthy.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gator guys out there just held up a sign: “Gators Driving—in Red Zone Now”

Escambia94

Our backs need to hit the freaking hole. They are dancing too much. There nose tackle is clogging the middle.
Dameon Pierce was the only RB willing to hit the hole on the first step. Malik Davis is next best. Lamical Perine is best for any option plays.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I give Trask total props—DOUBLE that if he gets this thing tied up AGAIN!

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
There’s the dagger. Trask played well but that one hurt. I’d rather seen him QB sneak to get a first down since a throw in the end one was obviously a 4 down play call.

Escambia94

Well. There goes the game. It was a great first half. If Greenard and Zuniga can return next game, the Gators will be fine.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sorry guys—that’s how close we came to “magic”. Sigh. NOT gonna be anything but another “pretty good” season now...
Coach gets it: Our “Standard” now is “Championships or FUCK IT!”

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not a smart throw by Trask and a questionable call on DM. Should have called a play to keep the drive alive.
Of all the times to throw it—he’s gotta know to either throw it away or eat it there. This one’s over. Only some takeaway (unlikely) can save us now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema