• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread: Week 7, #7 Florida Gators 28, #5 LSU 42 9/12/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Wish they would have ran Jones on 2 and goal instead of 3 and goal. Our line ain’t a line you can just tell the defense we’re running and expect to get it.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Wish they would have ran Jones on 2 and goal instead of 3 and goal. Our line ain’t a line you can just tell the defense we’re running and expect to get it.
Yes! I wish the Gators would just line Trask or Jones up under center and push the pile on occasion.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
3A36FA86-352E-4A21-948A-EA920D722C75.jpeg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TD Jones—on a throw that I JUST saw on replay: AMAZING play by Jones: Sorry, Trask stays calm, efficient, does a LOT of things right and we are DAMN lucky to have had him ready to go when Franks went down—but Emory Jones is something special...and he does special things.
So: IF we can now get to the half even up (even if it means another 7-for-THEM, 7-for-US)...of course, if we keep giving up big plays...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Way too many big plays. They need to tighten up.
This is our downfall, potentially; We have gotten ourselves into a shootout, and the ONLY way to victory is to somehow slow the game down when WE have the ball, but still get points—and unless/until we force THEM to settle for 3, WE can’t settle for 3
The defense needs Greenard back there to cause some havoc and to shore up the defensive line. LSU owns both sides of the line of scrimmage right now.
l
You got that right...but he’s still on the sidelines at least til after the half, looks like...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I repeat: I like our chances in the 4th quarter... If we can get to the end of the 3rd tied up or at LEAST less than a TD down, I think we win this thing. As it is, the crowd is MUCH less excited, a lot quieter (well, “quieter” is a relative thing here—but y’all must have noticed the same thing) than on the first quarter—and we may be able to shit thee eg m down the rest of the way in the 4th: That is when our running game will start to tell. ...And Grantham is in there right now designing some delayed blitzes and make BUM-rushes to force losses and even a turnover or two...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...but the more I see of Jones, the better I like him—and the more certain I am that he is our QB of the future.
Even the dumbass announcer (who doesn’t get MUCH right) pointed out how much “he reminds you of the way Meyers used Leak n Tebow back in THEIR heyday!”

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
LOL
I just waved those Gators over to the side of the stage, gave em a coupla pieces of art-board and a sharpie and asked em to mark down a change any changes in score and hold it up for me to see-promised to get em backstage afterwards if they stayed on it! Shameless on my part..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema