• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Florida @ Auburn - 10/15: LOSS 17 - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

robdog

Gator Fan
We can not lose 3 in a row. This is a winnable road game, and I would say a must win.

Thoughts???

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Orange and blue will prevail over the blue and orange, 21-10.
  • Jacoby Brissett will get an opportunity to show off his guns, and he has a 95% healthy Jeff Driskel staring at him from the sideline for motivation. Andre Debose needs to get open, and fight for that jump ball.
  • Mike Gillislee will open up some holes for Chris Rainey, as he probably should have been doing all season. Throw in some Burton and Joyer and maybe we fix our running game and get 150+ yards.
  • Coach Dan Quinn probably had his defenders doing tackling drills all week. They missed 22 tackles against LSU. Similar with Alabama. WRAP THE MAN UP!
  • The Auburn kicker is #2 in the Galaxy in touchbacks. Don't count on any long kickoff returns, so get used to see us grinding it out from the 20.
  • Stop the ****ing run, defense! I know those were NFL offenses we played the past couple weeks, but this is Auburn! ****ing stop Dyer!
  • Auburn is also #2 in the conference in special teams kick and punt returns. Yeah. We suck at that. Hopefully we learned our lesson.
I honestly do not know why we are 1-1/2 point favorites. Let's not let down the Gator Nation, boys. The experts predict a shootout with no defense. I don't like that option. Work 'em silly, Gators.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Gotta feeling it will be close. Gillislee and Burton will have a big game. SHOW UP Ronald Powell. Hope we have a Mack Brown siting.I wanted Driskell but I guess Brissett is doing that much better.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
This should be a better game for the Gators because Auburn sucks (well they're a shadow of last year's title team). Will the Gators win, I believe so but they play the games. If the D tackles, they win.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Y'all know where I stand on the importance of this game, but to reiterate:
It is pivotal, I believe, the first step in hunkering down and pulling it together on our maybe not so long road back, OR both an indicator of and a trigger FOR a season-long slide and our need for a thorough house-cleaning.
So yeah, if any game is a "must-win", it's this one.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Feel like I'm into some horror-movie "Fog-Zone" where time is all twisted up, and I'm the character that WANTS to believe that we're still in a "rational world" where things work the way they're supposed to (eg. Gators suck it up and win the games they should, starting today), but there's a tight feeling in my gut and a voice in my ear saying, "I've got a bad feeling about this..."
I can't take the pre-game radio blah blah this time around. I'm not even sure how much of the game I can watch--it'll be me alone this week, that much is certain--not counting y'all, of course. If I do stop participating at some point tonight, it'll be because I've turned the game off entirely for a while.

i actually think brissett has a nice game without LSU nasty defense in the way

250 yds passing for 2 TD's and i hope gillislee gets more carries like the coaches said he would

also our defense stops playin like pansies

travisduncan

Gator Fan
I'm thinking the Gators will be fired up for this one, hopefully they can turn the recent frustration into execution on the field.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Powell didn't travel to game--out still with late-game injury last week.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Rainey and Gillislee Captains for "flip"...Gator lose toss, will receive opening kick.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I hope that throw was Weis' idea--if it was Brisset's, it was a bad idea as WELL as a bad throw.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
WTF was THAT? The Gator special teams have SUCKED lately! They almost backed up into Rainey, who WANTED to fair catch, in fact I thought he DID--not that it mattered once he dropped it when his own guys backed up almost right into him.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
As I hoped, at least Auburn looks no better than us...imagine how we could HANDLE this team if we could just pull it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema