• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Florida @ Auburn - 10/15: LOSS 17 - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This, is a cluster f*ck, a Chinese Fire Drill, so far. Bad omens.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm going to say this right now, then let it go until later (like, 4th qrtr.-later): Brisset better sharpen up and TIGHTEN up his play. Driskel will likely be healthy by next week, so this is JBII's last chance to seize the job, at least for now.
Meanwhile, we may have blown our chances to take over early in this game. Here comes Auburn, running downhill.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I promised I wouldn't say anymore about Brisset's performance until "later"--so I'll leave it to y'all to see with your own eyes.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't believe it--don't the OTHER team players have to give him room?!!!

travisduncan

Gator Fan
Some fans were already placing blame on special teams coordinator D.J. Durkin before this game....now with the punt coverage tonight....the heat is on Durkin at least from fans, he's a big recruiter though.

awebbf5

VIP Member
you have to be kidding me you have to give 2 yards, wow we look like shit, look like the ol zookers again. at least coach will whip someones ass.lol told the back judge to get his head out of his ass.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here we go. Broken tackles--an excuse to fail...I swear, the only guy we got with "the fire" is our Head Coach.

travisduncan

Gator Fan
I wish Rainey would step up into and initiate contact with the Auburn player, i know that is risky and easier said in retrospect but the refs obviously aren't going to give him space.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
There it is: jump ball on OUR offsides and we don't even make a play on it. We're headed into "downward slide and wholesale-house-cleaning"-territory. We have talent--talented LOSERS. I am starting to disLIKE our team. I'd rather watch pretty good guys playing at their best than these "super fast and highly skilled and sought after" slackers underperform every week. I can't watch too much more of this. At all.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I MUST say this, despite my "promise": Brisset is not a smart or flexible QB. Sure, we're not giving him much protection, but even when we have the right play called to deal with that blitz he doesn't adjust. They worked with him all week and THIS is the best he can do--lock onto the primary receiver if it's a pass, hand off to the pre-determined RB on a coach-called running-play, no audibles, no check down through your progressions when you DO get time, no take-off-and-use-your-natural-skills if THAT'S open? Um, a trained monkey could do what he's done so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema