• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Man Cave Help! Memorabilia

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
NaffGutts you might want to try prosportsmemorabilia.com thats where I get most of mine. All the way airborne, o how I don't miss doing PT at bragg.

Thats where I got my 8x10 of Trey Burton. Just wishing I lived close to campus and have a chance to make a signing event or fan day.

PS - I don't do PT anymore, after last deployment, I ruptured my L5/S1 on our first jump, Luzon DZ, go figure that hell hole. So after about a year of fighting to stay in, I was finally recommended for Med Board. Just waiting on ratings now. I actually just fought for surgery since it was never offered and i was considered "a non candidate", took me going all the way up to a full bird before I got some reaction. He is fighting it for me now, needless to say, I have a neuro-surgery appointment next Tuesday.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Thats where I got my 8x10 of Trey Burton. Just wishing I lived close to campus and have a chance to make a signing event or fan day.

PS - I don't do PT anymore, after last deployment, I ruptured my L5/S1 on our first jump, Luzon DZ, go figure that hell hole. So after about a year of fighting to stay in, I was finally recommended for Med Board. Just waiting on ratings now. I actually just fought for surgery since it was never offered and i was considered "a non candidate", took me going all the way up to a full bird before I got some reaction. He is fighting it for me now, needless to say, I have a neuro-surgery appointment next Tuesday.

Gotta love the army, kill yourself for them,then when their done with you they shit on ya.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Gotta love the army, kill yourself for them,then when their done with you they shit on ya.

Hate to say it, but all the services are doing this. The Services are all being told to get rid of as many people as possible for "the drawdown". In previous years, the Armed Services would keep an injured person and allow them to continue serving in other capacities, hopefully until they could heal and return to the "front lines" or active deployment "roster". Now they are looking for every excuse to cut people in order to meet Congressional mandates to shed up to 25% of the existing personnel. Injured in theater? Medical board. Medical issues that never bothered you before? Medical board. Disagree with the boss? Mark him down on the performance rating and hope he gets cut.

In short, the problem is worse now that it has been in the past, and it is being forced down from Congress (Senate and House Armed Services Committees) through the Joint Staff, through the services' staff (S-1, A-1, N-1), down to each of the combatant commands, and into every echelon of command.

FrozenGator

Gator Fan
Hate to say it, but all the services are doing this. The Services are all being told to get rid of as many people as possible for "the drawdown". In previous years, the Armed Services would keep an injured person and allow them to continue serving in other capacities, hopefully until they could heal and return to the "front lines" or active deployment "roster". Now they are looking for every excuse to cut people in order to meet Congressional mandates to shed up to 25% of the existing personnel. Injured in theater? Medical board. Medical issues that never bothered you before? Medical board. Disagree with the boss? Mark him down on the performance rating and hope he gets cut.

In short, the problem is worse now that it has been in the past, and it is being forced down from Congress (Senate and House Armed Services Committees) through the Joint Staff, through the services' staff (S-1, A-1, N-1), down to each of the combatant commands, and into every echelon of command.
DAMN YOU, JIMMY CARTER! :p

I'm being facetious, of course. I'm a big believer in treating those in the Service well. I just can't resist the opportunity to slag on Carter...

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
DAMN YOU, JIMMY CARTER! :p

I'm being facetious, of course. I'm a big believer in treating those in the Service well. I just can't resist the opportunity to slag on Carter...

Honestly, I can't blame the Government. We do waste a lot of money; however, we go about saving money the wrong way. Some things are sacred--never mess with a Soldier's pay, chow, or health benefits.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema