• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Gameday: Goin' to Rocky Top

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK. Here we go.
On the road, another streak, this one against a much-hyped Vols team that hasn't shown much so far this season--and we gotta get it done with our backup QB. Nuff said.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Well, we DO have a pretty fair D, too...MIGHT have a say in all this. And after what Ol' Miss did to UGA, it is wide open in the East. Oh MAN, I don't wanna get ahead of myself--too much on the line here, do NOT wanna set myself up to be thoroughly bummed by a loss I TRIED to get myself ready for the moment I saw the 1st replay of that hit on Luke's knee.
But we DO have a chance to break back into the nat'l conversation with a win today--and it's GATOR WEATHER in Neyland today: hot like HELL on the field, they are saying. )

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Appleby looks great so far.
I LOVE the way we TAKE THE BALL to start everytime we win the pregame coin toss, too.
Good start. Now they gotta try n answer into our D.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We can HANDLE these guys. It'll be dumb penalties that beat ourselves.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They are in our territory--that dumbass 15 yarder their biggest play. That sorta thing just seems to be a geature of Gator play, good years and bad. Certain amount of it is self-sustained not just by our young players' foolishness, but by our REP as well, I figure. All the more reason to be more careful bout all that...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK. Punt it to us...
Fuck!!!--Calloway muffs it--shoulda let it go. Boys, we are gonna lose this one.
Had em stolped. Handed em back tje momentum at home. Won't watch much longer unless we hold em to a fg.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We our lucky they have trouble catching the ball. Goin for it here.
Broken UP! We get it back where Calloway shouldna tried to catch it in the first place.
Wow. We have a DEFENSE--and a real chance here maybe after all.
Time to do some RUNNING BY COMMITTEE...get some room, maybe flip the field, and set em up to grind em down in the 2nd half.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Shut that big crowd back up somewhat, ya notice? Be nice to stick em here and bum em out entirely.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Damn! Gotta look that one in! We had the drive goin' there.
Now the useless delay of game...WTF???
OK, good punt.
Did manage to flip field...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah. Missed an early chance to take control of this one with tjat drop n punt...
Sack! OK, make em throw...3rd and long

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't think they CAN drive on our D.
Bad bounce for us...crappy kick turns against us. Back in a hole again.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lets shut this crowd up again. Keep driving, offense. We can do that here...
Crap...5 yds to go here on 3rd.
Did you see the defensive hold on our receiver? (Wasn't called, but you can see it if you replay it on your own)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Big play here...
Damn! Poor throw to wide open receiver. Blew it--potential td too.
Now we're choking all over the place.
They get good field position unless THEY muff it...nope. We are giving up chances every series now, since that first drive.
Drop! Well, they are making as many mistakes as WE are...
Still, we NEEDED one of those 1st down plays--if only to get back to mo we had after that first possession.
Geez--another hole to start. What is with CALLOWAY? Keeps fielding them too deep. I'd see bout putting someone else back there...Hammond, maybe?
Now Calloway falls down. Drops on both punts and passes, etc...he jist doesn't look "right", ya know?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema